Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqchallengecompleted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqchallengecompleted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Swapnil Moon

To Travel Alone I am prepared.
Neither Havana Nor Panama,
I am just up of Earth.
So, I chose my way to space.
An intergalactic journey,
May sounds weird but,
Might be something adventurous.
My whole life all I have done is to wait.
Now, I lead myself to my way to the space.
I wish I might get some aliens 👽
Just to ask them "Wass Up In Space" 😂
I am all set to my vacations in Canis Major,
Surfing all over through Milky Way.
That's how I will roll in the space. 🌌 #totravel #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqpoem #yqchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted 
Weird Poem Though 🤣😂

Swapnil Moon

Job Title - Part Time Boyfriend

About Me - I am just kind person in all aspects. 
I believe in hard work outs. 
I didn't had GupChup Sessions, 
Shopping Dates, etc. 
And that's why I am 
applying for this position.

Life Skill - I pause game for giving instant 
reply to the messages.

Experience - I have been rejected by the 
same person 5 times.

Interests - As the application is for part 
time boyfriend so I think I can fulfill my 
wishes in working hours. #yqbaba
#yqchallenge 
#yqchallengeaccepted 
#yqchallengecompleted 
#part 
#resumeforlove 
Done🤣
Just words 😂

Swapnali Debata

Participate in the #cinemagraphcollab on the latest motion wallpaper and take this poetic prompt forward. #sunsetsarereminders #yqcollabchallenge Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallengecompleted #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters

read more
that there is a beautiful end to everything. Sunsets are reminder that life has two phases a bright and a dark one. It depends upon us that how interpret it and how much usefulness we can extract from it. Participate in the #cinemagraphcollab on the latest motion wallpaper and take this poetic prompt forward. #sunsetsarereminders #yqcollabchallenge
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqchallengecompleted #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters

Swapnali Debata

How does the #nightfall? Complete this late night #simile. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengecompleted

read more
rescuer, putting a halt to all processes, bringing everything to rest and thereby providing a much needed pause to mother earth and allowing her to take a sigh of relief. How does the #nightfall? Complete this late night #simile.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriters #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengecompleted

Swapnali Debata

How does it feel to write at night? #writingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted #yqquotes #yqwriters

read more
the ultimate solace which one can achieve. Writing at night allows one to ink down the thoughts which directly emerges from the soul as it is one of the most peaceful time of the entire day. How does it feel to write at night? #writingatnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted #yqquotes #yqwriters

Swapnali Debata

Good morning. What does your #heartsearch for? #FreshThoughts P.S. New cinemagraphs uploaded. Upgrade to premium to use them. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted

read more
love and affection. My heart searches for truthfulness and faithfulness. My heart searches for a tender heart in the world of harsh and cold hearted people. My heart searches for a caring and concern heart.  Good morning. What does your #heartsearch for? #freshthoughts

P.S. New cinemagraphs uploaded. Upgrade to premium to use them.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes  #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted

Swapnali Debata

Complete the #Conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengecompleted

read more
Nowadays spending time at home has become the most challenging task. Wondering what to do consumes half of the time. "Bored" becomes the most used word of the day. Nevertheless this time of home arrest has allowed me to spend time with my family providing me a break from this busy  hectic schedule. Most important thing is that now we are in house arrest, we can understand the real importance of freedom.
 Complete the #conversation and describe how you're spending your #dayathome #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengecompleted

Swapnali Debata

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# luckyabout #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted

read more
I am in home, having all the basic necessities and by god's grace I and my family are safe from this ongoing pandemic. I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# luckyabout #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted

Kunal Choudhary

a world with broken hearts,shattered dreams and people spellbound with gorgeous gadgets and mesmerizing video displays #insideout
#collabchallenge
#yqchallengecompleted
#quoteoftheday
#quoteslove
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Devendradatt yadav

#yqcollab Sharda Khakare #yqchallengecompleted

read more
Ankhon me tera chehra
Hothon pe tera naam
Tujhse hi meri zindagi
Mai tere dil ka gulam... #yqcollab Sharda Khakare #yqchallengecompleted