Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 30worddiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 30worddiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Springblossoms

I am blank pages of my life
Where your affection are 
Those texts which is adored 
And visible in my intensifying 
Days and nights.
Your overflowing love
Is my diary. #text #30worddiary #minidiary #blankpage #affection #life #love #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# words exceeded to 34 instead of 30🙄🌸🌼🌿🌸🌼🌿love at first sight 🌸🌼

read more
September 2012 🌿🌿Love at first sight... I was in love with one of my classmates.... It was lovestory of chubby bookworm girl  with sports freak, topper , but above all a boy with an incredible genuineness .....  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# words exceeded to 34 instead of 30🙄🌸🌼🌿🌸🌼🌿love at first sight 🌸🌼

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #Cough

read more
Cough collapsed my crucial day,
"Kindly excuse me" became
 my presentation mantra,
Home remedies to capsules, 
nothing gave respite,
only tired body,
taking this fight with me to bed tonight. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub #cough

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diary life love

read more
A day with happiness is 
expected by human, 
nevertheless missing 
you in my life is good, 
that's the only way to 
keep you and your memories 
shedding in my eyes. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diary #life #love

Thiru

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today was so bright and free
Much more active with energetic tea
I'd brought few fresh of fruits 
By which we made tastiest juice
With my idea that perfectly suits.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dhiraj Mali

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diary life love

read more
A day with happiness is 
expected by human, 
nevertheless missing 
you in my life is good, 
that's the only way to 
keep you and your memories 
shedding in my eyes. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #diary #life #love

Shail Raghuvanshi

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqmuse #diary

read more
Being a host
no ballgame -
smiling when you would rather frown,
attempting to be energetic when you are feeling down! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqmuse 
#diary

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My dear diary..
Date:-28-5-19

Today I see her eyes ,
her eyes are shine ing like star.
 And they show to me a good achievement,
 her eyes inspire me,
I am also a dreamar.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Bansal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Nothing special,
but something special.
That is my love,
for my family.
Always try to live a 
positive life, but there are so many hurdles to live a happy life.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal

Harvinder Kaur

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #yqquotes #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
Diary of my life encloses many 
a hidden stories. Now I have
picked up a pen to unfold
the unspoken stories of my life
and stories around you and me. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. #minidiary #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #yqquotes #yqdidi  #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification