Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best commonsensenoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best commonsensenoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eat pray love common sense media, youtube videos with creative commons license, don t underestimate the power of a common man, is poem a common noun, the most common psychological problem of adolescence is,

• 16 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define common sense. #commonsensenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Switching off the mobile when attending a meeting Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Credits: HipDict on Instagram.

Participate in this #rapidfire and define common sense. #commonsensenoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define common sense. #commonsensenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
we, who have it, can sense it in those who don't have it  Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Is uncommon !
Ignorance is Bliss !!
  It Is your Opening Balance ♎
Add experience as Interest.
Multiply it to Invest it !
Draw dividend. 
Common Sense is the
Gift of God !! 
Not many possess that !  Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

DrLal Thadani

Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define common sense. #commonsensenoun Common sense #YourQuoteAndMine #paidstory #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Common sense
is very uncommon
in common people

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Common sense

अज्ञानी

read more
Any sense common to mass.
Therefore nonsense is not common Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Nikita Bhikchandani

True!! Ye vakt bi guzar jayega Whether it's good or bad Therefore not to pay too much of ur pressure on any single thing as Nothing new under the sun 🌞 #valueurtime #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #commonsensenoun

read more
Everything will be like
Kya se kya ho gye dekte dekhte True!! 
Ye vakt bi guzar jayega
Whether it's good or bad
Therefore not to pay too much of ur pressure on any single thing as
Nothing new under the sun 🌞
#valueurtime
#yqbaba

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Caution! water on road during rain Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Sandhya Rajendran

And yes many of them don't have ; Manier actually add as correction.. Credits: HipDict on Instagram. Participate in this #rapidfire and define common sense. #commonsensenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A Chance of recognizing what is knowledge and what is ghosting around ! And yes many of them don't have ; Manier actually add as correction..

k. Mishra

read more
For goodness sake just use your common sense. Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Madhav Jha

read more
u should visit my profile to wish me today Common sense: Not a gift, but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification