Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best respectin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best respectin7words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about respect and love, love and respect quotes images, love and respect quotes, self respect in love quotes, love is respect quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A polite expression 
of praise and 
Compliment Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Satish Chandra

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #Prejudice #feelings

read more
Feeling
coming
from
within
without
any
prejudice. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattymuses

#prejudice

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Teacher entered office
CEO vacated his chair Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

Anuj Jain

read more
Was slapped again, 
Again he remained 
silent Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

Varadhan P M

read more

Spontaneous Regard

Voluntary Respect

Automatic esteemed

Admiration Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

Sonia Dey

read more
Mutual respect in-between 
a teacher and student. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

Sonia Dey

read more
Understanding their silence 
rather judging their silence.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

The Dream Doodler

Not only rivers but beginning and ending can meet too. I didn't want to trim it, so I am posting it late. ;) #tdd_musings Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Neither the old man nor the 
pregnant woman fought for the seat.
They both stood together.  Not only rivers but beginning and ending can meet too.

I didn't want to trim it, so I am posting it late. ;)

#tdd_musings

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words

The Dream Doodler

Fau- extra piece coming free. Lol. This is not an apt one, but my respect, my fun.lol. aise hi. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The phuchkawala giving me 'fau' without asking.  Fau- extra piece coming free. Lol. This is not an apt one, but my respect, my fun.lol. aise hi.

The Dream Doodler

Bruh! What you are trying to do is a scam bro. Wait. Think. Act. She is just, in her mind. You can't change her. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #respectin7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Considering redness of eyes over dry bedsheet.  Bruh! What you are trying to do is a scam bro. Wait. Think. Act. She is just, in her mind. You can't change her.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification