Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best getfeedback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best getfeedback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to get rid of love bites, how to get pregnant fast with a boy in hindi, how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi pdf, how to get pregnant with a boy in hindi, get your ex back love poems,

• 342 Followers
  • 701 Stories

꧁प्यारा शायर ~SKR꧂

#fake_reality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Kalpana Kohli Be understand feeling not take the own think is always truth। Itz ꧁प्यारा शायर 丂Ҝ尺ᴿᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ꧂ #getfeedback love #

read more
हर किसी का भावना अलग होती है,
वैसे ही हर कोई_जुदाई के बाद_नए रास्ते अपनाते है । #fake_reality #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Kalpana Kohli
Be understand feeling not take the own think is always truth।
Itz ꧁प्यारा शायर 丂Ҝ尺ᴿᵉˢᵖᵉᶜᵗ꧂
#getfeedback 
#love 
#

Vaghela Jateen

Complete this conversation and tell what's #NotFine in life. I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I have many companions"

"They are not all honest with me"

"Some are hurt me and "

"Some are Talk wrong about me at Behind"
 Complete this conversation and tell what's #notfine in life. 

I will read all posts and give my feedback posted before 9 pm IST tonight in 48 hours. Write your heart out. :) #getfeedback  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Not just writes... But lives in her/his quotes!  Building on the writing gyaan I shared a while ago, writer your definitions of what #awriteris. Collab to #getfeedback

Over next 48 hours, I shall read all the posts posted within 2 hours of this prompt (before 10.06 pm IST tonight) and comment on your writing. Will follow the ones truly original.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chanchal Jaiswal

Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqlife #lookingin #duringcorona

read more
Ah! For long the longings chased and dear soul, the bird was caged! Participate in this definition challenge and #getfeedback. Posts within 1 hour of this post until 9 pm IST will receive my feedback within the next two days. #definelockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqlife #lookingin #duringcorona

Nandipati Kalyani

Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Then there is 
complete emptiness 
and destruction
Like a stony 
desolation of the desert Time for #getfeedback. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #iflovedidntexist  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You feel that love and care is roaming all around yourself Time for #getfeedback. Complete this prompt with your imagination and I'll read every post written in the next one hour (before 8 pm IST) over the next 2 days. #onceyoucomehome  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Our end too becomes standstill 
Just like broken mirror pieces 
If the friendship is veracious to heart
Then it is called True friendship I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;) I shall read all posts done before 9.30 pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. I'm soup'er excited to read your new recipe(s). Let's get started! :) #getfeedback #happinessrecipe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Your

read more

Pen down all your inner feelings on paper
Be with nature that gives immense pleasure
Go to temple or any outing to relax our mind Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

I shall read all posts done before 9.30 pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days.

I'm soup'er excited to read your new recipe(s). Let's get started! :)
#getfeedback #happinessrecipe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Your

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My two little pumpkins grown up completed 19 n 14 yrs. They grew older but their heart is still a kid.......The day they came into my life, they painted my world with so many beautiful colours. Decorated Red with Love, Yellow with Happiness, Green with Wealth and Blue with Hope....... these are memorable and unforgettable precious moments of life Time to #getfeedback. I'll be reading every post written before 9 pm IST over the next 48 hours and give you my feedback. Tell me the #mostinterestingstory from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.J.Kavitha

It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter Here's my try: I build castles of words that you can rent by reading them. Show, not tell. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I express all my thoughts and speak through words on paper. It's time for #getfeedback. Tell us you're a writer without saying you're a writer. I'll read and comment on all the posts which are done within 11pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. #imawriter 

Here's my try: I build castles of words that you can rent by reading them. 
Show, not tell. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification