Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notreadytolose Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notreadytolose Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

MSJ Quotes

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Who said you are ready?'

'But you said you are moving now'

'I am ready to find myself'— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Afrin Jahan

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My dear self Afrin at any cost because your existence in me  teaches me to live happily, peacefully and progressively as a divine soul☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗🤗💐💐💖💖💖💖— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nisha Jha

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Just stay with me forever...
I am going to live without you never...
Will you be mine?— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Varadhan P M

read more

But I am ready, I was actually waiting for this! — % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Why not? You can try, try...

No not even for a joke, I would lose you!

Hello Kartik! I just joked, don't take it

seriously!

Should I have to believe  you?
I just tested, forget it please.

Ok okay 👍— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
“I can't imagine my life without you.“— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

kUr Gaglani

Take this #Conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chakram

read more
Though - I lost you
Coz I was not ready— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

#chakram

nistha sahoo

read more
          Not for anyone,
not for anything nor for any
                cause.
   I can't afford to loose me
           for whatever it 
                 maybe.— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ranjani Loganathan

read more
It's like a fish without water, the life doesn't make sense— % & Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I say this everyday 
When I look at my mirror  Take this #conversation forward and tell us why you are #notreadytolose a person. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification