Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best likethatstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best likethatstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is like a friendship caught on fire, i love you like funny quotes, love is like a chess game, love me like i do quotes, phoenix love like a sunset pt 2,

• 48 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Dayak Official ✍️

Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

read more
Numerous, with hundreds of pages
At first glance, 
I feel reluctant to read 
But after reading the first chapter
I wished you never end.
 Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #dayakofficial

kranthi Sowjanya

Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which neither have a happily ever after ending nor a heart breaking goodbye... Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I've read umpteen times and every time I pick it up to read, I would like to touch each word with utmost love as I feel I can never get enough of it..
The beginning is as gripping as the end and the whole story plays on in my mind the entire day till soon enough I become a character in that story..
Today, my eyes may have dimmed, yet the story touches and awakens me with as much love as it always did..
You are every bit like that story, maybe even more
They don't make 'em like that anymore, do they?

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #History #Stories #story #4liner #fourliner

read more
Which is a fragmentary
It is like a mystery
Rest are in history Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #history #stories #story #4liner #fourliner

Divya Kulkarni

read more
Which I can't keep off until I completely read it.  Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Which was written with much devotion by the writer. But went unnoticed by anyone, and the writer's hard work didn't pay off well. But the writer's mind is satisfied, as the story is one of his best creation till date, that what he feels for you... Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

read more
which has emotions, which motivate us, which had been written by one of the best writer after many difficulties and which everyone should read it once. Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
that started long back
still writing 
afraid to let go! Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
That motivates to sail through the surreal facets of life
That resonates its glow like a firefly through all thick and thin
That astounds with its legacy untold and always pushes to put the best foot forward
That insatiates feeling of sacrifice for other mortal beings even if the self is confronted in a state of impasse
That proves to be the guiding light to take judicious decisions and perform appropriate actions
That cardinal trait that defines thy self….”Our Character”….

Kajal Kiran

read more
Which is short but too heavy
Which is open yet mysterious
Which is full of words yet needs heart to fully understand. Complete this late night simile. #likethatstory #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification