Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best keptflowersafe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best keptflowersafe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my mother kept a garden poem, for how much time oil should be kept on hair, maurette brown clark one he kept for me, mushroom joke kept in the dark, which lingam has to be kept in home,

• 34 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Complete this #ShortStory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have kept your flower safe, it is in my
Heart! And throbbing thoughts not to dry Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Complete this #ShortStory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Book in which I penned all our memories that are engraved deep in my heart... Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Complete this #ShortStory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻love is all about patience...

read more
Tribute....
Silent passion for our love...
Yes.. I am abstemious to wait for you...
How many years.. I don't know.. But I am exceptionally abstemious for this....
 Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻love is all about patience...

sk

Complete this #ShortStory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
diary inside in which I used to write to you, I used to write every moment spent with you. I am lost in your memories by seeing this flower.
This flower is for me a precious gift that no one can give, it is a gift that comes not from wealth but from love. Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes

Shaista Shaikh

read more
Favorite book serving as my bookmark.Whenver i open my book i see it ,touch it.It reminds me of you. It's petals remind me of your eyes so tender and beautiful those big petals are your big black eyes that i always want to cherish. Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Harish K B

read more
heart locker. Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Locker(Heart) Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
heart which makes me feel  special   Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My heart and book, Every time I fell, you pushed me up.
Shedding tears, you never let me drop one. 
With my soul, and all my heart
I wish you are there, to support
Till the end, as you did, in the start. 
With all the screaming love that you poured,
I believe, you carved me stronger through my core.Love and care, 
Stays in her heart, 
Beautifully sealed, 
With a ribbon of trust, 
Soft and tender, 
It's warm and calm, 
Peacefully resting, 
In her treasured mind. 

Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

Complete this #ShortStory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #essence #fragrance #savitajha

read more
favorite diary although it has dried but the fragrance remains as fresh as your essence.  Complete this #shortstory with your imagination. #keptflowersafe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #bestyqenglishquotes #essence #fragrance #savitajha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification