Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onlywriting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onlywriting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about only love can break your heart lyrics, love and love only images in malayalam 720, only you i love quotes, only love can hurt like this lyrics, only love can hurt like this,

• 54 Followers
  • 56 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That 
New friends new followers
But not get any result of
My quotes which people say me about 
My quotes that unusable or usefulll..,??? Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Vennila

Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #Happiness #yqbabaquotes #words #lovequotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my imagination combining
with the scoop of fantasy,  
where outcome becoming
flavourful magic filled with words 
which creates happiness within me ! Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #happiness #yqbabaquotes #words #lovequotes

kranthi Sowjanya

Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Solace... Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nalini Rupam

read more
I can be the one I want to be. Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #কলমসাথী #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

read more
For whom I write a letter, 
does he ever read? 
For whom, thinking night and day, 
does he want me?
I write this for her, 
for that I am.😔 Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
#কলমসাথী 
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the real happening inside me.
The unknown storm that arises in me
settles down through my writings.
The whirlpool of past feelings 
finds its exit through my pen.
My writings introduce myself to me
when even in light 
everything appears dark... Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
My Diary 😉 Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
my solitude  Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
my lost thoughts
And make my rock heart
As sensitive and fragile as glass Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
my lost thoughts
And make my rock heart
As sensitive and fragile as glass Sometimes, it's #onlywriting where I find the will to write even further. #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification