Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best r_ownbgs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best r_ownbgs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you are responsible for your own happiness quote, you are on your own quotes, you are the maker of your own destiny, live my own life quotes, status for own life,

• 1 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Ramona Singh

Painting with an old makeup brush. Don't mind the lavender hazy smudges :p #r_ownbgs

read more
     Painting with an old makeup brush. Don't mind the lavender hazy smudges :p

#r_ownbgs

Ramona Singh

Me trying out a new gel pen. I don't think it was Underwater Halloween though. #r_ownbgs

read more
     Me trying out a new gel pen. I don't think it was Underwater Halloween though. 

#r_ownbgs

Ramona Singh

Here's a pretty one though, from 2018. I had so much free time I made it solely using one toothpick. #r_ownbgs

read more
     Here's a pretty one though, from 2018. I had so much free time I made it solely using one toothpick. 

#r_ownbgs

Ramona Singh

Artwork release day. This was nixteen making it and it somehow captured how I felt at that time. 9th October 2021. And I did not click it very well because the daylight shades in the top left corner aren't visible. #r_ownbgs

read more
     Artwork release day. This was nixteen making it and it somehow captured how I felt at that time. 9th October 2021. And I did not click it very well because the daylight shades in the top left corner aren't visible. 

#r_ownbgs

Ramona Singh

Made this 662 days ago but couldn't fit it into YQ's background dimensions. Tee hee there you go! #r_ownbgs

read more
She's our Roll model! 

Made this 662 days ago but couldn't fit it into YQ's background dimensions. Tee hee there you go! 

#r_ownbgs

Ramona Singh

TW: Eating.D. Today he stroked my hair. He was different. I didn't want him to stop stroking, even if he was interrupting my papad munching. Today when he returned home, I was noticed by him. He said my face was losing its shine and I needed to be healthier like other girls my age, whose faces supposedly "glow with vibrant youth". He told me to eat. I told him that I do eat. Ma turned around to tell him that I wasn't wasn't eating much these days. He scratched his head and said, "What's that te #r_ownbgs

read more
I will TW: Eating.D.

Today he stroked my hair. He was different. I didn't want him to stop stroking, even if he was interrupting my papad munching. Today when he returned home, I was noticed by him. He said my face was losing its shine and I needed to be healthier like other girls my age, whose faces supposedly "glow with vibrant youth". He told me to eat. I told him that I do eat. Ma turned around to tell him that I wasn't wasn't eating much these days. He scratched his head and said, "What's that te

Ramona Singh

because i never really knew what had been done with me until now. i never wanted this. i never wanted to be loved for my thinness, my giftedness, my obedience, my suppression. i never wanted to be on guard when i wasn't even an adult. i never wanted to be opinionless. i never wanted to be so dependent and protected that you would have to help me tell my teachers i needed to get reminders to drink water for my fucking scabby lips. i never wanted to gift you handmade cards and watch you stash them #r_ownbgs #r_untitled #nixteen

read more
     because i never really knew what had been done with me until now. i never wanted this. i never wanted to be loved for my thinness, my giftedness, my obedience, my suppression. i never wanted to be on guard when i wasn't even an adult. i never wanted to be opinionless. i never wanted to be so dependent and protected that you would have to help me tell my teachers i needed to get reminders to drink water for my fucking scabby lips. i never wanted to gift you handmade cards and watch you stash them

Ramona Singh

[Trigger Warning] __________________ i am thinning i suppose or i'd like to. the thumbles haven't been found since december 2020 and all the writers are asking. #r_ownbgs #nixteen #sicksteen

read more
newer? [Trigger Warning]

i am thinning i suppose
or i'd like to.
the thumbles haven't been found since december 2020
and all the writers are asking.

Ramona Singh

I would've cleaned your vomit And the places you pooped I would've been okay with that stale milky breath's whoosh in my face I wouldn't #r_ownbgs

read more
Fruit I would've
cleaned your vomit
And the places you pooped
I would've
been okay with that stale
milky breath's whoosh
in my face
I wouldn't

Ramona Singh

9) #r_ownbgs

read more