Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzleavingyouwaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzleavingyouwaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bērzlapes, love eavan boland, eavesdropping meaning in hindi, eaves meaning in hindi, eavesdropping meaning in english,

• 32 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzleavingyouwaslike #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
watching the God in me mete 
out poetic justice to my 
injured heart.  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#rzleavingyouwaslike #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #simile
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzleavingyouwaslike #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
mingling with sighs and endless possibilities, cut from the sinews of the soul, 
leaving me thirsty like grappling fish, 
for the lingering taste of something, 
once so dearly cherished, 
no longer remembered. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
Leaving myself behind..! Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Overwhelming emotions and overwhelming tears that were not able to get dropped by my eyes.
I am learning to cultivate the present and forgetting the past.
Love is the most simplest yet complicated too.
We fall and we rise simultaneously,
We smile and we cry simultaneously,
We hide and we seek simultaneously,
We run and unable to run simultaneously.
This is not tale of leaving but tale of learning and rising day by day.
 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ashika Ashika

read more
Toughest part but now living my life with my dreams is easiest pick-up . Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
A sense of irreparable loss
A huge chunk of my being is 
lost forever.. Never to be retrieved again..  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
Tea without Sugar.  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
walking away from home Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties!❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 Do check out our pinned post. 🥳 #rzleavingyouwaslike #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
walking away from love Hello Resties!❤ 

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it!😊 

Do check out our pinned post. 🥳

#rzleavingyouwaslike #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzleavingyouwaslike #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more

Recycling wasted emotions,
+Refusing confusions,
+Refreshing devotion,
For 'self care' and 'self love'.
 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#YourQuoteAndMine
#giftsydorcas #collabgdoc
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification