Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best farewellnote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best farewellnote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for far away lover, far away love quotes for her, love quotes for far relationship, love quotes for her far away, love quotes for far distance love,

• 48 Followers
  • 53 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But it may be
I have something
Which not you have 
But wealthy for me.. Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

UNKIND
In your fierceness,
lay a hidden agenda,
that of hope and brighter days,
for humanity in days ahead...
 Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the marching forward kind
In fact the economy is 
marching backward
the world has also stopped 
it's forward march
you have failed to live upto your name, March
we only hope April will be wise enough 
to light up our way,dear March
Farewell, dear March
your time is up
fade away that we may bloom
this April or May

Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nalini Rupam

read more
Peace.
Though may had never been good for me
being a CA student,
This year you made it grisly for all Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Karma #yqbaba #Inspiration

read more

Peacefull

Dear March,
You have been nothing, but,
A Reflection of the Deeds that Humans have been doing from Decades now...

Dear March,
You have taught us nothing but,
"Karma Comes Back". 
 Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #karma #yqbaba  #inspiration

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yqbaba

read more
a divergent spring this year... Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba

cressy adoline

Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Learn #Kind #helpful

read more
You made many to understand
The real worth of the humanity
And how important is to be a
Human to our own world of life.
You have been very effective and kind 
To me, made me to learn more things
 Which had actually benefited me a lot!  

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #learn #kind #helpful

Anonymous

Thank you... Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
but you had given me a beautiful opportunity to convert my feelings into words and to deliver my messages to all the beautiful hearts... 
THANK YOU☺ Thank you...

Marufa Mazumder

Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babapandemic situation

read more
U became something to be remembered throughout !! Good morning. As March leaves marking this spring the most drastic one so far in our history, it's time to write it a #farewellnote. Post your #letters to the departing month. #dearmarch  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#pandemic situation

Mir Sohail

read more
Not the way You should be
You spread Corona this year
You spread hatred this year
You spoiled the blossom this year
You spoiled Smiling faces this year
You seperated kids from mother's laps this year
I wish you never ever be like this year's  Write a 4 line #farewellnote to May. #MayFarewell #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification