Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenilookatphotographs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenilookatphotographs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, ilo full form, ilo, ilo gender equality, ilo migrant workers,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
they speak to me, listen to what I say and I catch your naughty smile. You seem so alive that your absence becomes a sweet presence for a few seconds freezing time and freeing me in it.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Khait Ul Abyaz

Imagined Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i feel like looking into your deep ocean eyes. Then i start drowning and my return becomes difficult...

Imagined
Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Time so cruel I can't meet you, I never stop thinking about you everyday and exultation with your excellent memories. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
my love for you pounds more
longing for you to embrace 
and hear you whisper my name Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
 suddenly I get lost in your world.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

Writer Jiया

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqlove #yqquotes #yqtales

read more
I begin to own my private 
Time machine 
Through my memories.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqlove #yqquotes #yqtales

Varadhan P M

read more

I used to wonder
Where is that body of yours!
From 0 size to xxL where are those
Structures?? 
The clothes worn by you are here!
But your photos describe you!
Thank them WHOLEHEARTEDLY!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I really liked.... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
my mind gets blown away... 
You look so awesome n beautiful.

My heart beats just for you only.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I just get mesmerized when the window of all the memories immediately opens in my mind. 
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenilookatphotographs #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification