Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best struggletosleepwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best struggletosleepwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life struggle quotes with images, love anthem for world peace str, great soul mahatma gandhi and his struggle with india pdf, struggle love quotes, love struggle quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

SoYog

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don’t get your arms as my pillow. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #museofmine #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the day passes by 
without hearing 
a word from her.
Now when it's time
to sleep I lay restless,
concerned and 
wide awake.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes
#museofmine #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Still awake? I skip night due to running thoughts And It's morning #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #MorningThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mind disturb me 
Lots of thoughts going through
In my mind when I want to sleep 🙄
(Only soft music can stop my thoughts) Still awake? I skip night due to running thoughts
And It's morning 
#latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #morningthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

DrRavikirti Didwania

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #ravikirti_englishpoetry

read more
somewhere you are in deep
and a hope which I keep
Help me struggle to sleep.
My eyes struggle to close 
and tears trying to get across.
Sometimes my heart weep
and I struggle to sleep.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
#ravikirtikikalamse #ravikirti_poetry #ravikirti_englishpoetry

Priya Nambi

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
i feel am not with you and when i feel haven't any rights with my soulmate. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
I feel the day I passed left me forever. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I came to know results will soon out Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Priti Chatte

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

read more
Thinking overloaded  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote

Rajshekhar S

read more
When your sad
I struggle to sleep
When am unable to help you
I struggle to sleep
When I hurt you
I struggle to sleep
When kill me by words
I struggle to sleep
When you won't share anything  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am in stress.. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #struggletosleepwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification