Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifwereaflower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifwereaflower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. _ If you were a flower which one you'd be and do write why would you be that flower. #valentinesweek #roseday #ifwereaflower #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The Jasmine to your perfume❤️💮
The Lily in your garden❤️💐
The tulip in your table❤️🌷
The hibiscus in your shirt❤️🌺
The rose of your love❤️🌹
Like a sunflower turning to see you❤️🌻
 If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_
If you were a flower which one you'd be and do write why would you be that flower. 

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. _ If you were a flower which one you'd be and do write why would you be that flower. #valentinesweek #roseday #ifwereaflower #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Sunflower...
I don't know why do I love sunflowers...
But I love these yellow yellow pretty fellows 🌻
I never want rose in proposal....
But I love to get sunflower in his proposal to me🌻 If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_
If you were a flower which one you'd be and do write why would you be that flower. 

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Quote.Of .My.Thought

If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. _ If you were a flower which one you'd be and do write why would you be that flower. #valentinesweek #roseday #ifwereaflower #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
🌹Red Rose 🌹
Coz I ❤️ the fragrance If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
Jasmine ,as it's fragrance spreads 
Calmness and it's healing property is so cool.  If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
grateful to dedicate myself in the God's feet  If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
KADUPUL FLOWER Rare and beautiful
Bloom only in mid night As my 
reticulated mind,because night is
as silence As GRAVE YARD
So we bloom on night only If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

read more
KADUPUL FLOWER Rare and beautiful
Bloom only in mid night As my 
reticulated mind,because night is
as silence As GRAVE YARD
So we bloom on night only If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Lilly flower  and that too on the feet of my parents,  If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
If i were a flower 
I would like to be the Lantana
Irresistable to the Butterflies and Bees, repellent to pests and not difficult to breed.  If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the gladioli on a long stem 
pink, blue, purple 
to colour your empty canvas
since her untimely death
 If I were a flower I'd be the sunflower that doesn't turn to the sun. I'll instead turn to the world it shines upon and see its wonders. 
_

#valentinesweek
#roseday #ifwereaflower 
 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification