Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzonlymyheartknows Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzonlymyheartknows Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzole dsr uses, rzole dsr,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Preeti Shukla

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzonlymyheartknows #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Preetishukla_810

read more
Only my hurt knows

why I am single today, 
I know that true love is not available any there.
 this is just like a story poem and movie .                 true love is not reality...... 💔💔💔 Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

#rzonlymyheartknows #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #preetishukla_810

dharkanein

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzonlymyheartknows #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The love it holds for you 
Pain when your are not near
My heart only knows
The wait for you
The peace with you
My heart only knows 
The difference 
Life with you and without you  Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

#rzonlymyheartknows #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bindu Quotes Writer

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzonlymyheartknows #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only my heart knows 
everything about me 
and how much i struggling 
to lead a life with fake smile
to hide my pains,tears..  Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

MSJ Quotes

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. #rzonlymyheartknows #restzone #collabwithrestzone #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
what it takes to not mind 
the mind..! Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

#rzonlymyheartknows #restzone #collabwithrestzone  #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#msj #msjquotes

Tejsingh Rajput

read more
How much pain is secured inside  Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Silvi Gupta

read more
for whom does it beat 
& whose face hides deep in it. Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

anshuman chauhan

read more
What I feel for u bt can't speak.....
Ki aasman bhi tumhara ho jmeen bhi 
Tumhari...
Andhere m jo mehsoos kiya bo gum bs mera ho Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Sakthy RS

read more
--how painful and pitiable
my life is.
--how it is difficult to erase
ur thoughts.
--how it is struggling with
me because of you.
 Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Dr Rani

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzonlymyheartknows

read more
How much broken I'm from inside....!!!! Hello Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳

Afrin Jahan

read more
the bound of soul with it where you feel so relax,calm and peace without doubts and fears ,your inner growth in a best version keeps you  motivated day day.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification