Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BigHeart120105 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BigHeart120105 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love my big brother quotes in hindi, how to wear a strapless dress with big bust, life is a big zero quotes, waiting for the big day quotes, are you ready for the big bang,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

yolani rodriguez

And today, is the first move, the first step. 😊 #BeNotAftaid #BigHeart120105

read more
Everyday, is and was a prayer. It has been, always, since the beginning but at this point in time, it's different for it's a prayer for HOPE. Hoping that I can be back on track, as it was before. And today, is the first move, the first step. 😊 And today, is the first move, the first step. 😊

#BeNotAftaid
#bigHeart120105

yolani rodriguez

#BigHeart120105 Sometimes it takes trials and tribulations to strengthen you for the glory ahead. .. 💛

read more
I know that the road of life is never without trials and tribulations and through these, comes the openness to receive greatness. Sometimes it takes trials and tribulations to strengthen you for the glory ahead. It's the tests of one's patience or endurance.

#bigHeart120105 

Sometimes it takes trials and tribulations to strengthen you for the glory ahead. .. 💛

yolani rodriguez

BigHe💛rt🔹️♌💛🇵🇭 #BigHeart120105 Love .. Just being true to myself and to my feelings ..💛

read more
Suddenly, a change of pace;
The feels of being left out ..

I don't know what's got into me;
The feels of wanting to but just don't ..

But I know somehow, I didn't change;
The feels of holding back yet anxious ..

Just waitin' around the bend;
The feels of loving you, only I know. #BigHe💛rt🔹️♌💛🇵🇭
#BigHeart120105
#Love

Just being true to myself and to my feelings ..💛

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification