Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best punishmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best punishmentin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about फ र ब डन लव love and punishment, pun quotes about love, banishment is a form of punishment relating to, quotes on crime and punishment, funny pun of the day,

• 27 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Birth is the capital punishment. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swati...

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you ignore someone...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Uma Sarvade

read more
When you ignore someone...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

Sunbin 1

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Karma #punishment #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
"KARMA" is a punishment you deserve.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

#karma #punishment #yqbaba #yqdidi

Aman Chaudhary

read more
Discoveries are the major locations that seeks hard routes of perseverance walking. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

Sakthy RS

read more
Separation without preparation and
treason without a reason. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

Inthira Shini

read more
Erasing your memories is equal to coma.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

Inthira Shini

read more
Self harming to not hurting loved ones.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

Inthira Shini

read more
Skipping the meals to maintain underweight as a proper weight in the judgemental society.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Rehab for Karma. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word #punishmentin1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification