Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rapifire Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rapifire Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rap song with violin beat, love rap beats instrumental, rap songs with lo fi beats, rap songs with great beats, sad beats to rap to,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A haiku
tripped on a syllable while
mourning a missing vowel In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Abid

In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem #soultrigger My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
At every stage in my life. 
There was too much strife.
Making me pine for an afterlife. 
 In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem 
#soultrigger 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Then love feeds his insight universe,
Now dark matter feeds.reconstructing
His insight loveless universe again #16wordpoem#rapifire#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Then love feeds his insight universe,
Now dark matter feeds.reconstructing
His insight loveless universe again #16wordpoem#rapifire#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Poonam Suyal

In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Along life's way 
Together we are moving ahead
Making beautiful memories with love's thread 
 In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem 

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
Away from your betrayal 
The life opened it arms &
Made me happier than ever. In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem 

Anuj Jain

read more
ATM Haiku

Aroma wafted
Trees swayed with wind so gentle
My senses thanked God In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem 

Varadhan P M

read more

All is fare in Love and war...

Time and Tide wait for none...

Marriages are made in Heaven

They lived happily ever after!  In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem 

Durgesh Dixit

read more
A tear of my eyes
Tell me now days
Move on, don't look back In today's #rapifire, write a 3 line poem, where the first line starts with an A, second with T and third with M. #myatmpoem 

গল্পকথা

#২৩১৪ #yqdada #Challenge #rapifire

read more
                  ক্ষরা মাটি
                 একফোঁটা     নোনাজলের    বৃষ্টিভেজা 
                    কী? 
               সদ্যজাত চারাগাছ জন্মেছে বুকে।

#২৩১৪ #yqdada #challenge #rapifire
loader
Home
Explore