Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonlookslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonlookslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, quotes with stars and moon, full moon quotes about love,

• 36 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Ritul

Nandipati Kalyani

Beautiful capture 
of the full moon
With a selfless love
Spreading its light 
Like a mirror
Illuminating the presence
Of positivity and purity

— % & #moonlookslike #moonlitsky

kranthi Sowjanya

How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Calling for a companion to have a conversation... How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shaista Shaikh

How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A perfectionist which is perfectly perfect With all the perfect imperfections How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
A smiling old lady, 
who have been through all the pain 
And finally won the battle against life... How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
A cup chair for us mortals to relax and
Keep looking at the wondrous creations,
thinking how can we thank enough
for the blessings we are endowed with!  How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#mymoonlovequote #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The bright shining light
That always comes so beautiful at night 
It's buried far away in the sky 
We can only see it but can't touch easily because it's held high
Moon is always a beauty bright
It completes the sky with the stars together 
Moon lingers in the dark velvet sky with the twinkling stars forever 

#mymoonlovequote
 #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the rat had nibbled at it. How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
shiny with its beauty,calmness and coolness. How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . . And when the mirro reflected back your image to my eyes then my mind hailed for you from deep inside and screamed silently within the mortal flesh and named it as love(the worship throughout the infinitely looped life). . . #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqtales

read more
Your face, morphed with 
Scars but still showers the 
Luminous of trust. How does the moon look like? #moonlookslike #YourQuoteAndMine
And when the mirro reflected back your image to my eyes then my mind hailed for you from deep inside and screamed silently within the mortal flesh and named it as love(the worship throughout the infinitely looped life).
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification