Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best june20182019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best june20182019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the shayari complete shayari hub menu 0 love shayari top 110 hindi unique collection new update posted on june 30 2018 by admin, love letter from johnny cash to june carter 10, june 21 is the longest day of the year, june 20 longest day of the year, quotes for june born,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

अनिता कुमावत

#june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
सिर्फ़ तारीख़ें बदली हैं, हम नहीं  !
कल जैसे थे आज भी वैसे ही हैं !!  #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Value yourself. Don't change for anyone. #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #Perfection #imperfections life #contrast #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Was finding imperfection in my 

perfection just for you.

Now finding perfection in my 

imperfection only for me. Value yourself. Don't change for anyone.
#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #perfection #imperfections #life #contrast #inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine

Bikash Burnwal

#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collegelife #collegediaries #collegememories

read more
Excited about final year of college, felt happy that from next year no more College lecture, no assignments, no drama, no issues and never gonna see those faces I hate.

Feeling bore, awkward, missing the morning lectures, drama, chai after a period, canteen's snacks, minor fights, friends and also those faces. #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collegelife #collegediaries #collegememories

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #changes

read more
I was single

I am married #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba
#changes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 😂😂😀😀🤣🤣😅😅

read more
Pahle mai bahut pareshaan tha 

Ab dusro ko pareshan karna sikh gaya hu #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 😂😂😀😀🤣🤣😅😅

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm eagerly waiting to watch you !😅

I'm writing to get back you in life !😢 #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm eagerly waiting to watch you !😅

I'm writing to get back you in life !😢 #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Travelling 

Travelling #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Umang Parmar

read more
I was excited for my birthday.

I am excited for your birthday.
 #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine

Vineet Sharma

#Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #ufvoices #vineetvicky #junespirits #feelings

read more
मैं ख़ुद ही ख़ुद के इश्क़ से लड़ रहा था,
उसको समझने की कोशिश कर रहा था,
इश्क़ बचाने को घर-बार-संसार छोड़ आया था,
उसकी रंजिश मिटाने को कितनों के दिल तोड़ आया था|

इक कसक है बस कि साँसें अब भी चल रही है,
झूठा निकला मैं, उसके बिना भी ज़िन्दगी कट रही है,
हर शख्स जो मुझसे जुड़ा है उनकी आँखों में मुस्कान चाहता हूँ, 
लिखने में अब सुकून पाता हूँ, मैं अब बिन बात भी मुस्कराता हूँ| #Collab & contrast the present with what you were doing a year ago. #june20182019 #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #ufvoices #vineetvicky #junespirits #feelings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification