Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best xpectations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best xpectations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about xpectations unloved mp3 download, xpectations unloved, xpectations,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Thought for the day: Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin Collab with me today on how we deal with expectations. #xpectations Wishing you a happy Friday. ♥ #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #Challenge #writer #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
You drink extra chilled beverages as if they'll extinguish the burns of your heart apart from quenching your thrist. Thought for the day:
Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin

Collab with me today on how we deal with expectations. #xpectations

Wishing you a happy Friday. ♥

#collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

Thought for the day: Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin Collab with me today on how we deal with expectations. #xpectations Wishing you a happy Friday. ♥ #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I swallow expectations,
like chilled beer,
hoping to drown them in my intoxication !
 Thought for the day:
Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin

Swapnil Moon

I don't expect shallow favours,
I have already thrown this 
'Expectation' word in sewer.
Be your own,
Live for yourself. #xpectations
#wordoftheday #yqbaba #yqchallenge 
 #collab #yourquoteandmine 
#yqchallengeaccepted

Aniket Sen

Thought for the day: Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin Collab with me today on how we deal with expectations. #xpectations Wishing you a happy Friday. ♥ #IfYouLikeItThenLetMeKnow #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
We expect from a person whom we trust the most. But, then we come to know that expectations really hurts, when the person leave us. Thought for the day:

#ifyoulikeitthenletmeknow

Snigdha Agrawal

Thought for the day: Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin Collab with me today on how we deal with expectations. #xpectations Wishing you a happy Friday. ♥ #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Best not to set any expectations
Lest get caught in cyclone 
of disappointments

Thought for the day:

Darshan Blon

Thought for the day: Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin Collab with me today on how we deal with expectations. #xpectations #irony_of_life Wishing you a happy Friday. ♥ #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
They expect us to follow what they advise and they say:
"Don't expect, expectations hurt".  Thought for the day:

Collab with me today on how we deal with expectations. #xpectations #irony_of_life

Roohi Bhargava

read more
Broken expectations hurt more than broken hearts.  Thought for the day:

Ankit

read more
Your grown 
Expectations 
When reaped by others, 
Hurts most in the world. Thought for the day:

Tera Sukhi

read more
Everyone's "expectations"
he never someone else to do.
with the hope not had hope 
this game is unique. Thought for the day:

royvikash247

read more
Expectations are like pumpkin creepers,slowly increasing and then taking total control  Thought for the day:

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification