Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ithinkilikeyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ithinkilikeyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ithink logistics customer care number, ithink techno campus, ithink, ithink logistics login, ithink logistics,

• 18 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You think ? 
No it's I like you but I am afraid to tell you because I know that you would not like me and even if you do I am afraid that we will not be together I am afraid that people will try to break our relationship 
I am afraid that distance will  make us grow apart 
I am afraid to lose you  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine #chitsconversation Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Thinking will not suffice. Prove it'

'Ok. Come here'

🏃💨 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine
#chitsconversation

Sunbin 1

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #opacarophile #ensoleillement #yqdidi #yqbaba #yourquote

read more
....... as much as I Love Sunsets. 
#opacarophile

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine

#opacarophile #ensoleillement #yqdidi #yqbaba #yourquote

Gita Khanna

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"I don't think so, you are still deliberating" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

read more
Sach me !??

Yes!!!, but these words are not enough to express my care and affection for you because action is more powerful than words😊🤗

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

Honestly I would reply this if someone texts me "i like u/ i love u " 😅😅 Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"aap hosh me to ho"
or
"Aaj 1st April nahi hai"
or 
"Are you playing std!?" Honestly I would reply this if someone texts me "i like u/ i love u "
😅😅

Paradoxical Penman

read more

But I won't tell you.
Coz

You said girls follow the cold shoulders.
Boys like the chase.

Pretending to be aloof now,
Its your turn now,
So cut to the chase.

Varadhan P M

read more
You think... So you are not sure!
   Didn't mean so!
What's there to think?
  I was doubtful about your response..
I see!
  Ha now you see, but I think! That's the difference you see!
  It's just mannerisms after all, ha ha!  Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Akhter Sayeed

read more
Why think?... Say I like you! 🙂😃 Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Akhter Sayeed

CK JOHNY

read more
Then I realise you don't Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #ithinkilikeyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification