Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whensomeonetellsyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whensomeonetellsyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about whens the new jungle book film out, whens diwali, whens coachella, shayri for wife be ome motyer i hindi 0, aadhar stetus ome 0,

• 25 Followers
  • 51 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
U r so beautiful...😍😍 #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Naseem Habib

#Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...It's my views...Do comment if it's inappropriate

read more
Is it possible to be done by you? Ha ha you can't....
So you will judge me that what CAN I DO and What I CAN'T...I am incharge of my potential and strength.No one has right to pull/put me down.Who cares for your opinion when I am clear about what I feel like doing.Oh lady doing job isn't our cup of tea....So you do think it's not your cup of tea...I do believe it's my...You don't trust your capabilities,I do.You think you can't therefore I CAN'T...Let me correct you...If you CAN'T it doesn't mean I CAN'T....
I stay strong coz I am not weak,I am a warrior and will win anything.I have gone through hard times but I haven't cried.I was strong and hard times made me stronger.Being strong is not for everyone.Its for those who can handle it...Not for soft hearted person.... #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba...It's my views...Do comment if it's inappropriate

Poonam Suyal

#Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They love you
don't trust them
cause it's a matter of
how much, till when #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

#Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqmuse #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more
what's running in your mind by just looking at your face, 
maybe they are a seer👻
or maybe, they are also able to see you for you👽 #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine
#giftsydorcas #yqmuse #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Naresh Roy

read more
They love you ♥
Don't be excited about it, Till you get to know they really love you 😉  #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writersofinstagram #writerscommunity

read more
to not think too much about yourself ask the icy maiden or the pretending gentleman to find a better work to do.
You weren't born to be a bagful of critical scorn! #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine
#writersofinstagram 
#writerscommunity

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
they love you,
accept their love 
if only for a moment.
Why do you believe
you are not worthy of being loved?
Why do you think somebody
cannot but love you?
So, even if your heart denies
and your mind attempts to run away from the thought,
accept it if only for a moment!

#Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

read more
Beta, when are u giving us a good news of getting married,

It feels to say them

"Aunty, shaadi mujhe karni hai aapko nahi
So please chill..." #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Umang Parmar

read more
Don't believe,
When someone does for you,
Don't doubt. #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagda

read more
Beta, when are u giving us a good news of getting married,

It feels to say them

"Aunty, shaadi mujhe karni hai aapko nahi
So please chill..." #Collab and complete this quote. #whensomeonetellsyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification