Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovearriveswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovearriveswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love pictures with quotes, good morning love quotes with images, love quotes for him with images, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, shayari in hindi for girlfriend love,

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 1 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Here's your first prompt. Write a #lovepoem about how you feel when love arrives. Do you welcome it with your open arms? Or do you make it wait for a while until you are ready for it? #lovearriveswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Heart beats in a different rhythm
It is imprisoned in the thought of love
Surprisingly mesmerized by the prisoner
And eyes search outside for the love
Even though the person is inside the heart
Love is full of contradictions. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Here's your first prompt. Write a #lovepoem about how you feel when love arrives. Do you welcome it with your open arms? Or do you make it wait for a while until you are ready for it? #lovearriveswhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 1 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Here's your first prompt. Write a #lovepoem about how you feel when love arrives. Do you welcome it with your open arms? Or do you make it wait for a while until you are ready for it? #lovearriveswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It normally comes unannounced, but when you do notice it, you happily move behind the curtain of it's illusion and fall head over heels till you injure and hurt yourself. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Here's your first prompt. Write a #lovepoem about how you feel when love arrives. Do you welcome it with your open arms? Or do you make it wait for a while until you are ready for it? #lovearriveswhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 1 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Here's your first prompt. Write a #lovepoem about how you feel when love arrives. Do you welcome it with your open arms? Or do you make it wait for a while until you are ready for it? #lovearriveswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Selfless love and sacrifice made him revere his new beloved wife with utmost respect and love. These man and women are my someone very special. The most special actu

read more
You can never know when does it exactly happens,
बस हो जाता है,
Like...
 On eating रसमलाई, 
On melting of dairy milk on contact with taste buds,
I don't want to write redundant things like-
First of all, Propose then ingesting hard to digest sweetness with फैला हुआ romantic रायता  then finally boredom tends to break up.
Ohhh god🙄
To continue love as evergreen mountainous trip ,
It needs to be free of boundaries,
Free of boundations,
Free of imposing too much opinions on each other,
 अच्छा तो, I want to tell u a story of boy who loved Mukesh , manna de songs and simple Marathi girl from Vidharbha region of Maharashtra.
Arrange marriage then blessed with daughter symbol of their love...
But god wants us to learn juxtaposing love and tragedy side by side.
Man lost his beloved wife in an accident and daughter lost his mother without any strong memories about her in her growing thoughts...
Man was completely dejected and unfortunately missing his wife remembering flowing ashes of their love in river Ganga .
But love has infinite chances,
So why can't we give us second chance to be in love...
That man again found his love of life, 
Mother of his daughter...
The right one, 

Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Selfless love and sacrifice made him revere his new beloved wife with utmost respect and love.
These man and women are my someone very special.
The most special actu

Gita Khanna

read more

Opium like,

It  dulls all .. 

Taking sole charge..  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I opened my arm wide
Little did I knew
it had some other intentions
to make a new version
better or worse
but I lost my old self.....  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
There will be showers of blessings 
Throughout the air 
Which can be felt with both the 
Souls within themselves 
That uniqueness which 
Can happen once in a lifetime  Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 1 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Here's your first prompt. Write a #lovepoem about how you feel when love arrives. Do you welcome it with your open arms? Or do you make it wait for a while until you are ready for it? #lovearriveswhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Black and white turns into colors
Colors creates illusion
Illusion immerses into dreams
Dreams steal sleep
Sleepless nights make you mad
Madness is the height of love
 Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

#csmayachari

Surabhi Alema Srivastava

read more

It diminishes all the lines,
The lines, that are between you and me.   Lines which forces us to hold hand forever, that separates you and me from being us.
When love arrives,
It vanishes all the miles,
It dissolves all those miles, to co-create           which is destined.
To make you mine, from timeless to                this present time.

CK JOHNY

read more
Life put on safe drives. Welcome to the day 1 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
It brings along a smile,
That refuses to cease.
It brings along a dream,
That never leaves the eyes.
It brings along a happiness,
That knows no reasons. 
It brings along a magic, 
When love arrives.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification