Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4234poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4234poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 423 ipc in hindi, 423 dollars in rupees, 423 meaning, 423, 423 ipc,

• 31 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We must not hurt
mother nature
it may reciprocate
Be friendly with nature
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Divyani Choudhary

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #divukikalamse

read more
You are always be
in my 
heart because in
there you're still alive. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#divukikalamse

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A peg of humour
Some wit
Served with laughter
That's my perfect drink Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

Gita Khanna

read more
Wondered will she come
agonising moments
Heart missed beat
Stately as ever, came Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

Sita Prasad

The pain in togetherness
Is like
The pinching vaccine
Which lets you live. #4234poem #yqbaba #yqqoutes #poemsforsoul #togertherness

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Seeking peace all life, 
Lost serenity, 
Found calmness only, 
Peace stranded in death.. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #4234eroticpoem Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #4234poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more

Sighs turned to moans
Your touch
Found sweet spots
Torment me no more— % & Participate in this #rapidfire and write #4234eroticpoem

Best poem will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #4234poem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Anuj Jain

read more
Some think I'm old
They're fools
They don't see
The kid in themselves Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

Anuj Jain

read more
The summer day's breeze
So uncomfortable
Yet ripen mangoes
O I love summers Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

Anuj Jain

read more
Why do we recollect
Our childhood
And our antics
Maybe living before dying Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4234poem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification