Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best colourblue Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best colourblue Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what color lipstick with navy blue dress, what colour goes with wine dress, colour combination with sky blue lehenga, colour combination with pink suit, global colour with highlights,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Sourav Roy

Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
infinity Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

Oh dyer of mine, dear dyer of mine, I’m sorry to the poem I put into a book before it was ready. What should I complain to you? I like a stubborn asked you to color my veil in my lover’s color. Oh! Your colors dyed my veil insanely deep within my heart and soul, everything is dyed of your color. I'm sorry, I didn’t wait a little longer for the veil I picked before it was blended into your colors, my beloved’s color, my soulmate’s shade, my spring color, my autumn hue, my rainfall color. Color #prayer #SoulMates #caption #Veil #coloroflove #colourblue #savinggrace

read more
I'm sorry my dyer... 

#caption# Oh dyer of mine, dear dyer of mine, I’m sorry to the poem I put into a book before it was ready. What should I complain to you? I like a stubborn asked you to color my veil in my lover’s color.

Oh! Your colors dyed my veil insanely deep within my heart and soul, everything is dyed of your color.

I'm sorry, I didn’t wait a little longer for the veil I picked before it was blended into your colors, my beloved’s color, my soulmate’s shade, my spring color, my autumn hue, my rainfall color.

Color

Aady

But washed songs never reach the shore We no longer dance on the night's edge Dreams are the death of us Tears taste of sweet wine And you say "hold fast to your dreams, without it, the sky will become your ground." We loved but not ourselves We hoped we'd understand love #caption #colorsoflife #colourblue #savinggrace

read more
I melted into your sun 

I yielded fruit from your barren land

I contributed a verse to your song 

#caption# But washed songs never reach the shore
We no longer dance on the night's edge 
Dreams are the death of us
Tears taste of sweet wine
And you say "hold fast to your dreams, 
without it, the sky will become your ground."
We loved but not ourselves 
We hoped we'd understand love

Bishal Bhatta

Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Royalty..... Sadness.....Attitude... Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #FreshThoughts love life #justtrying With rhythm #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                     sky,
Seeing this my confidence gets high...
To becomes successful i always try,
To seeing this, fews are not happy with personality of my,
But i don't care why they cry...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba
Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #freshthoughts #love #life #justtrying With rhythm   #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻save ecosystem

read more
Blue is the color of nature's extremes
But black is the colour society's non-ecofriendly schemes...
We deforest.. 
We  haphazardly urbanise..
We pollute...
Still ironically waiting for 
Coming true of utopian dreams.... 
Let's purify our nature like the beauty of 
  God krishna's blue skin..... 
🌻Osho jain 
 Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻save ecosystem

koushik lenka

Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rutuparna Pradhan

read more
Sky is blue
      Ocean is blue
Globe is blue
All expand things are blue Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rutuparna Pradhan

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
pure nature. 
it's the colour of ocean
Colour of sky
Colour of far mountains.
Its the colour of pain
It reflects true love of someone 
Which remains true 
Till the end... Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
calmness and serenity Good morning. Blue is the colour of sky, of course. But think beyond the sky. What else is blue? Write something original for the #colourblue. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

May be but I want to know. #She #colourblue #Her shayari #shayarilover love #possessiveness #yqdidi

read more
Voh chupaati hai mujhe apni saheliyo se,
Shayad usse Yeh darr hai ke, 
Kahi mai unhe bhi accha na lagu.  May be but I want to know.

#she #colourblue
#her #shayari #shayarilover
#love #possessiveness #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification