Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myguttellsme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myguttellsme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myg alappuzha, top utte rakhda hai yaara nu, tere utte marda pyaar tenu karda full song, mere utte sara england marda song, firdi diwali utte dive baldi song download,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Monisha Biswas

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life

read more
I will be an independent lady What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#life

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My future will definitely be good!
And I need not sacrifice my present
For my future to be happy!!! What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine love #aimoflife #bpositive Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that you can also 
do that thing which 
makes you famous 
and you get success 
in any situation but 
its just depends on 
your will power, 
in actually what you want... 😔
 B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #aimoflife #bpositive

Sweety PIe💚

422 #beyourself# #desiretobelove #beautyofimagination #Apology What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be the woman who lives life her way...
Ignore the judgment of others. 
Follow your own heart...
Be loud and proud about who you are...
Never apologize for being yourself....  #422 #beyourself# #desiretobelove   #beautyofimagination   #apology

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😳is it possible?

read more
I don't know what to say right now....
Guts..?
I seriously want to take a long break from my going on life drama..
Guts, promises, caliber, are just the plot of this drama....
I don't want to know about guts or any thing else...
I don't want to prove myself...
I don't  want to follow any script...
I don't want to dissipate smoke of confusion that I am okkk...
I don't want to dwell in entangled world of either somebody's or in my own fake relief....
Yes... I want to cry....
I want to cry... Don't want to measure my guts...
Don't want compare my guts...
Don't want to establish my guts... Right now I just want to listen my own words😳 What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😳is it possible?

sk

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that everything is possible, just believe in yourself What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes

cressy adoline

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bold #faithingod life #366days366quotes #writingresolution

read more
To be bold,
Honest and
To be there
In the faith
Of God!
And to do
A least possible
Thing to establish
His presence!!!
 What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #bold #faithingod #life 
#366days366quotes #writingresolution

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
To cross over my ability 
If you decided than don't look back just do it What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Feba

What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Believe not when the world says its improbable for a change..
Rather trust your struggles to bring about a possible change.. What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
You have the ability to achieve, what you want✌️🦋 What does your gut tell you about your future? #myguttellsme #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification