Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best didntfallinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best didntfallinlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i didn t fall in love with you i walked, didnt kno when i fell i love with u poem, did i tell you that i love you, did you know that i love you, why you did this to me quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I kept loving myself more everytime love decided to fall for you. 
I'm sorry love betrayed you, yet elated that it fell madly in love with me, lifting me so high that I couldn't catch you in my sight.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Megha Lakhani

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you were rich, handsome or successful
But, I fall for you for what you were when I met you.  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Your sis is in love with me,

I feel very delicate and

Ill at ease!!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I do worship you

I do adore  you

You deserve a better Choice 😃 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I don't want to loose myself Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
I just controlled myself from getting attached to you. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
We are not becoming friends... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
I just controlled myself from getting attached to you. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

read more
I knew that you were cheating me by

Dating someone else💯 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I don't hurt you and myself Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #didntfallinlove #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification