Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearjanuary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearjanuary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 24 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have to end....today
I felt some good or some bed 
But still i have been happy with 
The my journey
And want to face these struggles more and become more stronger... As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babacrazynewbeginningstrengthhopeenthusiasm

read more
It's really been crazy.... 
The Enthusiasm you brought in me.... 
The Hope you filled in me.... 
The Strength i got from you... 
The still lingering Cold Weather..... 
The Unexpected  arrival of Snow's Feathers... 
You, are always The Best Beginning one can ask for.... 
Maybe..... Next time ,when you come back, I ,be able to give you The Beginning ,You Deserve.....?..  As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#crazy#newbeginning#strength#hope#enthusiasm

Osho Jain

As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 It's January letter for best friend cum sister, my Bengali beauty Purbasa.. I don't know why I am thanking January for our friendship.. Neither purbasa nor me was born in this month... But still thanking.. Why?? May be to promise to continue this friendship whole life...

read more

Thanku sooo much January for giving me such a beautiful hearted and ever supporting friend like purbasa...
I can't express in words that how she stood beside me in every circumstance from tough to easier... 
From unkind days to cruel years... She was always there to listen me, to understand me.... Though the biggest dilemma is we haven't met since 2011... When last time I went to see off her at jaipur Junction... When her father was posted in airforce station jamnagar... It was last time we met... Literally, that time I understood we both have a special bond of friendship, of sisters from different mothers... 
Touchwood, we are continuing this friendship even now... 
From veg to non-veg... 
From discussion about erotica to hormones... 
From the boy friend that we want to type of husband that we aspire for our future... 
From every common girl's conversation to philosophical cooperation... 
Thank u purbasa for everything... Thanku sister cum friend purbasa for accompanying me in dark forest days to showing me brightest phase... 
In this January month of 2020 I promise you to never leave... And also seek your promise to never leave me... 
Osho jain 🌻

As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
It's January letter for best friend cum sister, my Bengali beauty Purbasa..
I don't know why I am thanking January for our friendship.. Neither purbasa nor me was born in this month... But still thanking.. Why?? May be to promise to continue this friendship whole life...

koushik lenka

#my_new_but_permanent_address. As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are the witnessed of a wonderful start of 2020.
You are satisfies the line "first impression is last long" .
You are the massive opner of our 2020 🏏 cricket team, whenever there is a contribution from the top order then made a high score.
You are the feelings of total dremy and new ideas. #my_new_but_permanent_address.

As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The beginning was a not in hurry, 
You seemed to me like a long year
With no fruits to bear
see you again next year
Overcoming all new fear
with a new beginning 
And an old song to sing... As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
this time you were
Awesome 
Beautiful
Cultural 
Dearest 
Fantastic 
Exclamatory 
Gorgeous 
Happier
Inspiration 
Joyful
Kindest 
Luxurious 
Motivational
Nicest
Optimistic 
Peaceful 
Quiet 
Rejuvenating
Supportive 
Thankfully grateful for having new January ever As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
I have undergone... 
a lot of stress
My health's....
in a mess
Hoping to begin February....
healthy, afresh  As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Poonam Suyal

read more
Don't fret, it can't get worse,
'Tis the start, things will reverse. As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Poonam Suyal

Mrunalini Velankar

read more

Thank you very much for not letting me get depressed in this German winter.
Thank you very much for making me realise that inner strength can do wonders and that there's a deeper meaning to everyone's life.
Thank you very much for the clear blue skies and the sunshine that lighted up my life. As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

read more
Here i am, and I can't understand,                                                                   will people love me the way they love you?  As January comes to a close, it's time to write your #letters to this month, which often doesn't get as much attention because of the new year. #dearjanuary  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification