Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yearisgone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yearisgone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 1 year love anniversary quotes, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, sad poetry for new year in urdu, thank you lord for giving me another year to live, happy new year sms for friend in hindi,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Springblossoms

My dear always smile and have a happy life. Let each moment of life fall in love with you💜💜💜 say bye to worries and welcome the happiness😉✨💞 Happy New Year to all my loved ones😘👐😍my best wishes with you always🌠😇 #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone life #Happiness #Balance #Smile #Motivation #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But love still exists.
Always there is balance
Of happiness and sadness
But the smile gifted on our face
Is the medicine to our soul
To live peacefully...
Oh my dear
Come and hug the hidden
Happiness spilled by God for you, 
Close your eyes and feel the blessings
To see the new world of achievements
Waiting for you...
Happy New Year
Have a smiley life😊 My dear always smile and have a happy life. Let each moment of life fall in love with you💜💜💜 say bye to worries and welcome the happiness😉✨💞
Happy New Year to all my loved ones😘👐😍my best wishes with you always🌠😇

#Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #life #happiness #balance #smile #motivation #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

#Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Some made us cry,
Some wiped off those tears.
The funny part is
this year had 365 days, 
Each day had 24 hrs and 
we hardly smiled for an hour. #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

#Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With loss of many people
Gain of new friends
And yes, some important lessons!! #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
With your memories.... #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
In the shape of a cone, 
But, it'll be in my heart forever, 
How can these days can be forgotten, never, 
So, come to the new journey at lever, 
Be with all the surroundings ever... 
 #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayesha Ansari

Collab with your feelings at this time of the year... Gloominess and of disowning old peers and elation to join college #yqbaba #jeanette #feelings #yearisgone #YearEnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jeanette

read more
dejection as I will leave my loving and jolly friends 
As well as happiness and curiousty is at its brim as I am going to start a new journey in life Collab with your feelings at this time of the year... Gloominess and of disowning old peers and elation to join college

#yqbaba #jeanette #feelings #yearisgone #yearend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Jeanette

@escriptor_trodde

#Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #escriptor_trodde #lifequotes

read more
But the life must go on.  #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote
#escriptor_trodde
#lifequotes

Netra Patil

#Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Netra #yqbaba #yourquote #HappyNewYear #HappyNewYear2019

read more
New year 2019  is coming , 
One day left for it.
A New year is like beautiful book but it's blank as of now, write  great with good stories of yourself, it makes wonderful journey of memory... 
#HappyNewYear2019 #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine

#netra #yqbaba #yourquote  #happynewyear

Thiru

read more
Something has been changed
Someone went alone
No words exchanged.

They teaches a lesson
Surely won't be forget
And Start a new session
Nothing there to upset.

Find out the mistakes
So Don't do it again
By aware of its aches
You won't be live in vain. #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
and with it some rogues
good riddance to bad rubbish
learnt a lesson told
once bitten twice shy
sell to the raddiwalla
don't store at home #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification