Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nevermindphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nevermindphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my love for you will never die quotes, never hurt the one you love quotes, a true love story never ends poem, the pain of love will never stop, love me or hate me but you will never change me,

• 31 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 When you and your bestfriend fought on a silly issue and  you both start talking next day  like nothing has happened  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never mind in you disregarding my quote. Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase never mind. #nevermindphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't worry. I'll walk behind you so your stain won't show.  Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you.

Credits: HipDict on Instagram

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase never mind. #nevermindphrase

Chitra Iyer

Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase never mind. #nevermindphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oh, God! Dammit. I forgot my mask. I'll use my dupatta.😷 Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you.

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase never mind. #nevermindphrase

Chitra Iyer

Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase never mind. #nevermindphrase Arya Katyayan #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Arya didn't get the highlight? 
Shucks 🤦‍♀️ Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you.

Arya Katyayan

Chitra Iyer

read more
Baba, that moustache appears too big for your face. You should have trimmed it. 🤭 Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you.

MSJ Quotes

read more
The thing my mind didn't mind expressing and your mind did mind accepting..! Never mind: You should have listened when I was talking to you.

Gita Khanna

read more
A very polite way of suppressing seething discontent... Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase 

Silvi Gupta

read more
"dil pe mat le yaar, just chill".
 Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase 

Gayathri

Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase #yqbaba #yqdidi My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sleep to overthinking when thinking goes out of control  Participate in the #rapidfire and describe the word never mind in 1 line. #nevermindphrase 
#yqbaba #yqdidi

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification