Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best heartislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best heartislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with all my heart poems for him, heart touching love images with quotes, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, heart touching shayari of a love images, heart touching lines in hindi for love,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sweta

And all it seems,
that my heart 
is a black cloud
now

Showering rains
of bliss upon all
but itself

Devoid of love
Devoid of emotions.  #QSstitchonpic1070 
#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #life #musingtime #swet_a #heartislike
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

Vibha Saroj

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #heartislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the earth. Full of life
who is getting poisoned 
by people living in it.
With continents of 
hope, love, happiness, dreams, surprise, joy and peace.
Surrounded by ocean of
Grief, sorrow, mistakes and reality.
 Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #heartislike
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #heartislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tale of middle class girl ,
मारवाड़ी,
सांवली,
बावली,
Osho.
I have been thinking since some days that what we need to make a love lively always aur I can say till last breath.
What is the first and foremost thing required to nourish a love story ...this love story can be between anyone but more appropriately here I am talking about love story between couples I have a lot of people saying that or discussing that we need something , actually something "extraordinary" thing to nourish our love as if we aspire to become मकडी‌ entangled in cobweb of ephemeral attraction of each other.
 Are we doing justice with this word love to get it mixed with this word extraordinary ... do we always need this word extraordinary ?
In my opinion certainly not love comprises simple things like we do in our normal life with the normal people we have..
अरे यार... रोना, हंसना ,झगड़ना ,लड़ना, प्यार करना, रूठना ,मनाना ,नाराज होना, हंसना, इतराना, सजना सवरना...these are the things require to nourish this word love...
Love will respire till last,
If there is anything extraordinaryness resides in love, it is the simplicity.
Worshipping the simplicity of each other = the life of love till last breath.
 Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

Butter soft when it comes to you
Hard as flint for the onslaughts of the world Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Abhinivesh Kumar

Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. It's time to collab and write a #lovepoem. #heartislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhinivesh

read more
the Ocean & you are the Moon,
causing tides Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine
#abhinivesh

Sanan

read more
Mirror
Its depends on how you reflect and show Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ajay Biswas

read more
like a piece of stone...
It can't get hurt but it can only break...  Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
A beautiful flowers....... Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

read more
The petals of rose
Which spreads  fragrance 
All around 
My heart is like balloon 
It burst out all my emotions  Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine

sidaq_rizaq_sabar

read more
Butterfly who
 want to fly
Around u Welcome to the day 6 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification