Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best coloursmeantome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best coloursmeantome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life with colours, colours of love quotes, simple rangoli designs with colours for diwali, navratri 2017 colours with date, navratri 2016 colours with date,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

Colour me red when I'm feeling passionate
Colour me blue when heat shoots
through the roof 
Colour me green when bitten
by dust mites
Colour me white when death
arrives
Colours paint every mood of mine #coloursmeantome #yqbaba #yqquotes #moodswings #writingchallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #dailychallenge

Sushmita

Okay so that's my answer. Colours are like those perspective which adds happiness to your life. #yqbaba #challengecompleted #coloursmeantome #colourstome #dreamybae #yqspecial

read more
WHAT DO COLOURS MEAN TO YOU?

Colours are those beautiful moments which has a very vibrant and different shade. As if the black and white life of human being comes to life when colours of joy and happiness is added. It's like the taste of salt when added to food. It's the Queen that rules her kingdom with pride. Colours are like those kites that fly above high. It's like the butterflies with wings broad and wide.... Okay so that's my answer.
Colours are like those perspective which adds happiness to your life.
#yqbaba #challengecompleted #coloursmeantome #colourstome #dreamybae #yqspecial

Sushmita

Okay so that's my answer. Colours are like those perspective which adds happiness to your life. #yqbaba #challengecompleted #coloursmeantome #colourstome #dreamybae #yqspecial

read more

Colours are those beautiful moments which has a very vibrant and different shade. As if the black and white life of human being comes to life when colours of joy and happiness is added. It's like the taste of salt when added to food. It's the Queen that rules her kingdom with pride. Colours are like those kites that fly above high. It's like the butterflies with wings broad and wide.... Okay so that's my answer.

Sushmita

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification