Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best isawyoucoming Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best isawyoucoming Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the equation(x–2)2+1=2 x–3 isa, best isa help to buy, steve aoki & alan walker are you lonely feat isák, help to buy isa, 76th country to join isa,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I felt like my own shadow is chasing me... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Silvi Gupta

Sorry but ispe lovely kuch suja nai, ha humorous zarur aaya dimaag me 😂😂 Aisa kabhi mere saath sachme to hua nai But I wanna say, i love u mummy 😇❤️ Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I put up my shoes, rolled-up my sleeves and ran. 
But still your flying chappal knocked down my head, when you caught all my mischievous mummy. Sorry but ispe lovely kuch suja nai, ha humorous zarur aaya dimaag me 😂😂
Aisa kabhi mere saath sachme to hua nai
But I wanna say, i love u mummy 😇❤️

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Priya Nambi

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am exciting,
My eyes are glittering like a stars,
I feel so happy and be positive.
I feel as find something that is not available! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

there you were all glowing my heartbeat my love walking towards me smiling as you always do oh! what a simpatico my entire being aglow with surge of love and you came to me #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #isawyoucoming

read more
there you were all glowing
my heartbeat my love
walking towards me
smiling as you always do
oh! what a simpatico
my entire being aglow
with surge of love
and you came to me
smelling like a rose
you didn't said a word
but I knew
you just lowered your gaze
I was dreaming of bliss
you fluttered your doe eyes
and your rosy lips parted
ever so slightly
to let out a sigh
I was on cloud nine
and you held out your hand
tell me how I should now react?  there you were all glowing
my heartbeat my love
walking towards me
smiling as you always do
oh! what a simpatico
my entire being aglow
with surge of love
and you came to me

Varadhan P M

read more
I was rehearsing how best I could open 
that delicate topic, without wounding 
your feelings.
  I was actually trying to avoid meeting
you face to face.
   I had no guts to face your reasons,which are
valid and logical too.
  So, no other go now,
  Let's begin from the beginning 😀😙 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I lost to you and I melted in you Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I saw my brother.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
The warmthness of yours is buzzing towards me,
I clock to cloak you in, the mirror is calling towards me,
in me i find you inside like a soul in soul towards me,
how i hugged you may be should be seen, no matter how old school child steps inwards towards a mother hug towards free.
Casting dim light is now getting full energy towards you in me. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I forgot your misbehaviour 
that you had had with me. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
I saw unwanted emergency coming as well  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #isawyoucoming #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification