Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unfinisheddraft Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unfinisheddraft Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unfinished love story quotes, unfinished love quotes, unfinished love poem, the unfinished man by nissim ezekiel, unf campus life,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

Because he is FINNISH, because of the un-finish-ed draft. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqchallenge #unfinisheddraft #giftsydorcas #qagdoc #Punchayat #Funny

read more
//Q&A//

Q: This guy had many unfinished draft s, guess which country he is from?

A: Finland
 Because he is FINNISH, because of the un-finish-ed draft.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #yqchallenge #unfinisheddraft #giftsydorcas #qagdoc #punchayat #funny

Giftsy Dorcas

UnFiNiShEd DrAfT
Lies unsaved
Tried RECHARGE
Got charred. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #2222poem #recharge #unfinisheddraft #yqchallenge  #dcgdoc

Snigdha Agrawal

Who will take the onus of completing my unfinished draft is what constantly plagues me! #unfinisheddraft #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #onus #yqbaba #yqquotes

Batul Hafiji

It's a draft, hence unfinished.
Or its unfinished, hence a draft.

Either ways,
It needs to match the 'finish line', 
To be called 'full and final work of craft' .  #unfinisheddraft
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

KRUNAL JADAV

Unfinished Draft

Had idea,
which made me write;
filling words,
to feel it right.

Emotions are flowing river,
which gives direction to idea's craft;
Going where this flow takes me,
to complete this unfinished draft. #unfinisheddraft #yqchallenge #challenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqpoetry

Waqquas Khan

#unfinisheddraft 2222 #2222poem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Virali Shah #Crave #darkness #Envelope

read more
Left in the envelope
On the table of darkness
Craving to be completed
and posted  #unfinisheddraft #2222 #2222poem #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Virali Shah
#crave #darkness #envelope

Durga Kannan

The story of our life
Started with a bang
With all the twists
and turns of any novel
Going at a fast pace
Suddenly things seemed
to be slowing down
Until it came to a 
breaking point and
completely stopped
An unfinished draft #yqbaba#unfinisheddraft#challenge

Dikshit Chopra

We have so many ifs and buts in our lives. Each one is capable of taking us to a completely different perspectives. But what if it would not? #unfinisheddraft #yqbaba #If #rishwrites

read more
I still wonder where would I be if..... We have so many ifs and buts in our lives. Each one is capable of taking us to a completely different perspectives. But what if it would not?
#unfinisheddraft #yqbaba #if #rishwrites

Sushmita

Recharge yourself with a cup of tea 
and the fragrance of freshly plucked tea leaves giving you to boost up your energy and regaining consciousness just to finish an unfinished draft which is needed to be submitted by the dawn... #recharge #unfinisheddraft #thoughts #yqbaba #yourquote #dreamybae

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification