Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darkhoursofnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darkhoursofnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dark and twisted love quotes, how to wear shorts with dark knees, how to hide dark circles under eyes with makeup, how to hide dark circles with makeup, love dark quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

SoYog

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you sparkle like a star! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aman Chaudhary

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My notions start to speak a little while. 
When I was going to have a sleepy night, 
They just took my attention to distinct heights. 
Where coming back was not the second right, 
Judging my every attempt was his only pride. 
And introspecting my sown seed that was not fine, 
Creates uncertainty in that darkest night. 
That proclaims my clear defeat at that time, 
And I was again numb for a while. 
But perseverance was the vision that speak to my eyes, 
That has alot to serve in every price. 
Which I pay in every night, 
Whether it's summer, winter or spring time. 

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
The Horizon glimmers from Underworld
  A Shooting Star scratches the dark Sky
Other Twinkling Stars giggle silently
   A stray white cloud passes by fast
Looking down, missing the Laser Show!
   The lazy people below snore off..
Sans Imagination, Creativity or Curiosity..  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

read more
My notions start to speak a little while. 
When I was going to have a sleepy night, 
They just took my attention to distinct heights. 
Where coming back was not the second right, 
Judging my every attempt was his only pride. 
And introspecting my sown seed that was not fine, 
Creates uncertainty in that darkest night. 
That proclaims my clear defeat at that time, 
And I was again numb for a while. 
But perseverance was the vision that speak to my eyes, 
That has alot to serve in every price. 
Which I pay in every night, 
Whether it's summer, winter or spring time. 

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I sleep. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine

مومن

read more

my pain scream and tears roll down
which bothers my silence
where I find myself in deep scars.  Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine

PRATHAP KUMAR

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #untimelywickedthoughts

read more
exertion emerges in ecstasy 
elegantly everywhere . Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine
#untimelywickedthoughts

Harshitha Arroju

read more
Heart becomes weight
Eyes become moist
Mind mumbles "not again"...!!! Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Pathak

read more
I am at the weakest point.... Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I try to fight,
But with when m I don't know. Still awake? Here's a collab prompt for the night. #latenightquotes #darkhoursofnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification