Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HistoryRepeatsItself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HistoryRepeatsItself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about history of love poetry, life history of shakespeare and his achievements, life history of shirdi sai baba, life history of milkha singh, the role of history and war terrorism 10,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sow Miya

#RABINDRANATHTAGORE The greatest leadership #HistoryRepeatsItself

read more

Dipa Rani G.

Let me tell you or rather remind you some truth! Powerful always win over meek. Tiger always will kill the deer! And history always repeats itself! #tiger #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #challengeaccepted  #historyrepeatsitself

Swapnil Moon

#yqbaba #yqquotes #HistoryRepeatsItself #chutiyapa Jhand Government. 😂

read more
Andh Bhakts will elect BJP again because History Repeats Itself by taking us back to an Era of Andh Vishwas. #yqbaba #yqquotes #historyrepeatsitself #chutiyapa Jhand Government. 😂

Aniket Rai

#Collab with me Discovering Aroma of positivity from antagonism is not every one's cip of tea..... Lets find some good from bad #CollabChallenge #ermsdandyanquotes #ermsdcollabs #WorldHeritageday #HistoryRepeatsItself #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Er M S Dandyan Collaborating with Pauciloquent

read more
Hatred was Love once #collab with me
Discovering Aroma of positivity from antagonism is not every one's cip of tea.....
Lets find some good from bad
#collabchallenge #ermsdandyanquotes #ermsdcollabs #worldheritageday #historyrepeatsitself  #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Er M S Dandyan
Collaborating with  Pauciloquent

Premchand Beura

#Collab with me Discovering Aroma of positivity from antagonism is not every one's cup of tea..... Lets find some good from bad #HistoryRepeatsItself #LeaveBehind #yqbaba Collaborating with Er M S Dandyan

read more
It was vibrant life too.. #collab with me
Discovering Aroma of positivity from antagonism is not every one's cup of tea.....
Lets find some good from bad #historyrepeatsitself #leavebehind #yqbaba
Collaborating with  Er M S Dandyan

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

When history repeats itself, it doesn't bring the bad elements alone. Even if it does, good elements too spring up in the same fashion as before.  #cinemagraph #historyrepeatsitself #goodandbad #the_lions_version

Snigdha Agrawal

She was born of an unwed mother
Her child was born out of wedlock
... history repeats itself! #historyrepeatsitself #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #yopowrimo18 #naporimo18 #mirakee

Ankit

Don't capitalise your efforts on the evil deeds towards society and society should not start proving useless Secularism as it's only weapon.

History repeats itself my friend ! These habits and acts earlier lead us to lose our freedom.

Don't make it happen again!! #HistoryRepeatsItself #yqbaba #yqdidi #NaPoRiMo #yqdost

Suranya

On the debris of blood soaked corpse,
Destroyed monuments and lost soil,
Another civilisation is born with hope.
Not to end in a similar way.
But Alas! History repeats itself.  For the love of History. #history #historyrepeatsitself #ajourneytodiscoverlife #writingcommunity

Mahed Sadia

When history repeats itself..
Then we forget..
That it gives us a chance..
Of turning it into the way we like it to be.
 When history repeats..
#historyrepeatsitself #lifelessons #lifegoals #mydreams #myworld #lifeforever
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification