Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itypeyourname Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itypeyourname Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ityadi ki atmakatha in hindi, ityadi in hindi, ityadi meaning in marathi, ityadi in marathi, ityadi ki atma kahani,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
reminiscences of my early days
arrive in overwhelming amounts
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hemlata Pandey

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To tell you, how much I missed you,
Then I delete that message and your name too. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

Roonified 23

read more
I think only we can understand the feeling between us .. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
I backspace it.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

ANKITA WALIA

read more
An image of dove appears
I believe it's because your name is love and dove is sign of true love Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

Likhita

read more
I smile in remembrance of your sweet soul and our good days
At the same time I grieve because those days are long gone

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

Tapoja Das

read more
an unknown wind
blows upon my window pane,
Calls me by that name;
what you used to 
write with your name. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Memories flood and drown me...
Make me crave for you..
I have begun to feel your absence
more than your presence..
I need you!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
And then I forget. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine

SaraS

read more
And "Erase" it.......  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #itypeyourname #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification