Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearinternet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearinternet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 24 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Mahima Jain

Dear Internet, How did you become so important? #dearinternet #Collab #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #daynine #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I am not Addicted to you..
But,
Yes you are an Important
Part of my Life... Dear Internet, 

How did you become so important? 

#dearinternet #collab #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #daynine #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Rasmeet Bhatia

Dear Internet, How did you become so important? #dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish to forget him,
But cant help myself from stalking,
I wish to block him,
But wish to see him online too,
I wish to delete him from my heart,
But cannot delete his contact number,
So,will you please turn down?

P.S- Relationships are easy with you but break ups are harder because of you.
 Dear Internet, 

#dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Dear Internet, How did you become so important? #dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I wonder if you had a premonition of things to come.. This pandemic that has inundated the entire planet of ours would have made us more miserable, had it not been for you. You came as a saviour some years back, educated us and we were tuned to utilize your great powers of connect in this dark hour. With each one locked inside his home, you have kept life moving, rather made it possible to survive.. 
Still in awe of what you have done for us.. 
Yours. 
 Dear Internet, 

#dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear Internet, How did you become so important? #dearinternet #Collab #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #daynine #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
When did you become a need,
rather than a luxury? Dear Internet, 

#dearinternet #collab #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #daynine #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you have become the second important thing that i want near to me, always Dear Internet, 

Sanan

read more
You become a necessary need for all 
People without exception of people
Poor/rich
You are more useful to people who are not able to prefer 
You bring lights in lives of talented unworth people and feed more people even they dont know how you are think
of their life to mould into the way  Dear Internet, 

cloud33

Dear Internet, How did you become so important? #dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #deadman_walking23

read more
Don't spread negative vibes
In this tough time  Dear Internet, 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #deadman_walking23

Monalisa Guje

Dear Internet, How did you become so important? #dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo ourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
What would I do
Without you? Dear Internet, 

#dearinternet #letters #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #yolewrimo ourQuoteAndMine
#monalisaguje #monagujequotes

Aditi Mishra

read more
You are very important in everyone's life......... Dear Internet, 

Sayam Shah

read more
Because of you we are now connected 
With our family members and friends
Virtually. Thank you for existing in such
An awesome world. You are Really a 
Diamond To Me.. Dear Internet, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification