Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenhopeeludesme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenhopeeludesme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, god quotes about love hope and faith, quotes about faith hope and love, quotes about hope and love, faith hope and love quotes bible,

• 18 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Swapnil Moon

When hope eludes me, I realize, i chained it to a ballon filled with doubts I kept dressing it in different shades of my blue, I left it alone on cold and darks nights I spent those nights with despair, I only visit hope when i have nowhere else to go. I come to it, drunk and abusive. We gave birth to happiness and sadness. But I am a bad parent I picked a favourite. No wonder Hope keeps eluding me. I try to find Hope in art, in friends and family but i always end up finding it in the little mom #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #NAPOWRIMO #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #whenhopeeludesme

read more
I become more obsessed with 
catching the slipped hope. When hope eludes me,
I realize, i chained it to a ballon filled with doubts
I kept dressing it in different shades of my blue,
I left it alone on cold and darks nights
I spent those nights with despair,
I only visit hope when i have nowhere else to go.
I come to it, drunk and abusive. We gave birth to happiness and sadness. But I am a bad parent I picked a favourite. No wonder Hope keeps eluding me.
I try to find Hope in art, in friends and family but i always end up finding it in the little mom

MSJ Quotes

When hope eludes me, I realize, i chained it to a ballon filled with doubts I kept dressing it in different shades of my blue, I left it alone on cold and darks nights I spent those nights with despair, I only visit hope when i have nowhere else to go. I come to it, drunk and abusive. We gave birth to happiness and sadness. But I am a bad parent I picked a favourite. No wonder Hope keeps eluding me. I try to find Hope in art, in friends and family but i always end up finding it in the little mom #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #NAPOWRIMO #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #whenhopeeludesme

read more
I ride on courage..! When hope eludes me,
I come to it, drunk and abusive. We gave birth to happiness and sadness. But I am a bad parent I picked a favourite. No wonder Hope keeps eluding me.
I try to find Hope in art, in friends and family but i always end up finding it in the little mom

Sakthy RS

read more
I feel lifeless
I feel alone
I feel messy
I feel idle
I feel vanity  When hope eludes me,

Afrin Jahan

read more
I make it fool to hope by runner attitude with making an aim of chaser to him.🤗🤗😌👌😌 When hope eludes me,

Sanan

read more
I will do things that i never When hope eludes me,

sanjana

read more
I search it again within my soul ...
For it's an ocean , 
a belief in mystery of life. When hope eludes me,

Varadhan P M

read more

Trust stands by my Side

Perceiverance asks me to proceed..

Trial and Error asks me to try them.

Success starts walking towards Me!  When hope eludes me,

Aditi Mishra

When hope eludes me, I realize, i chained it to a ballon filled with doubts I kept dressing it in different shades of my blue, I left it alone on cold and darks nights I spent those nights with despair, I only visit hope when i have nowhere else to go. I come to it, drunk and abusive. We gave birth to happiness and sadness. But I am a bad parent I picked a favourite. No wonder Hope keeps eluding me. I try to find Hope in art, in friends and family but i always end up finding it in the little moments I forget exist until they manifest and tickle my toes. #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #NAPOWRIMO #yqmuse #Muses #yqmuses #whenhopeeludesme

read more
My hope is more. When hope eludes me,
I try to find Hope in art, in friends and family but i always end up finding it in the little moments I forget exist until they manifest and tickle my toes.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
so for some time there is darkness in life, but believe in myself and faith in God brings me to the light again and a small light of hope shines in life again. When hope eludes me,

Tendel Zam

read more
I become hopeless.
The catalyst to breathe,
Disappears into despair.
Creates a hollow life,
No meaning, no existence.
Emptiness overshadow the life,
Cuz that was the only meaning to living! When hope eludes me,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification