Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day11lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day11lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about day of commitment day of love poems, an early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day meaning in tamil, happy teachers day to the best teacher, happy mothers day for all mothers in the world, happy fathers day quotes for a son,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is it already Day 11?
words look at me n smile
'we are still flying free' they seem to say
I play with them and pray with them
lockdown loses it's power to tie me down 
when I dance with words
haha! walk away, Day 11 
I only know how to fly
 11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today was a day of surprises. Little surprises. Watched a video of Covid-19 survivors in America. A man with three kids survived the ordeal of being in ICU and family losing hope of his recovery. The doctors and nurses put his family's call on loud speaker for him daily, and even when he stopped speaking. But they saw his vitals changing when his wife spoke, his eyelids moving. Similarly in another case a young man returned home safely after recovering from the infection. His family - parents, sisters used to talk to him on phone. I am just amazed by the doctors humane virtue. They say," a patient recovers faster on hearing family's voice." The families used to encourage the patients by asking them to hang on and try their best. 
Second surprise is my teenager learning stitching. Lockdown diaries have important milestones after all.
Hope and faith go together,
Stay safe, stay together. 11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

Anuj Jain

Power Cut

The silence eerie
Tells the story 
Of the boisterous feast
Idle moments gained
Romance blossomed
Candle lit dinner
Led to
Passions igniting
Pliant lips
Callous touches
Kisses and grabbing
Moans rending
O how i wish
These Power Cuts
Are frequented more #napowrimo 
#powercutpoem 
#poemtime 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba 
#day11lockdown

Anuj Jain

read more
For the first few days it was all fun
The break seemed so relaxing
Then it started to get on my nerves
Oh how i pined for that routine
Now after day eleven
I'm on verge of desperation
But in that desperation is fear
Fear of returning to the normal
The normal which won't be the normal now
Now i  fear even a sneeze or hiccup
A slight cough or a face flushed up
I fear to touch anything even packets
And even my shadow startles 
What to talk of people's intimacy
How can normal be normal now
Can anyone tell this with conviction.
 11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

Anand Nagada

11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 81/366

read more
1. Started my day with cleaning up combs and cutting nails as nothing was popping up in mind what to do. 

2. Went to market for the next whole week stock : fruits, Vegetables, Groceries and essentials grabbing as situation here at my end is getting worse day by day.

3. For a change, made Methi thepla today for everyone and  it was my first time to make it. It was tasty and this was a sign of improvement in my cooking skills.

4. Wrote half blog of next part of Coffee date. To complete next by tomorrow.

5. Ended up the date with watching my all time favourite YU-GI-OH anime series... 11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  81/366

Anand Nagda

11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution 81/366

read more
1. Started my day with cleaning up combs and cutting nails as nothing was popping up in mind what to do. 

2. Went to market for the next whole week stock : fruits, Vegetables, Groceries and essentials grabbing as situation here at my end is getting worse day by day.

3. For a change, made Methi thepla today for everyone and  it was my first time to make it. It was tasty and this was a sign of improvement in my cooking skills.

4. Wrote half blog of next part of Coffee date. To complete next by tomorrow.

5. Ended up the date with watching my all time favourite YU-GI-OH anime series... 11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

#366days366quotes #writingresolution  81/366

_sa _anjh

read more
Dear diary, 
Today it was a fabulous day. I gained knowledge and was greatly obliged to have a tough discussion with other great artist. The discussion was on dream and wish. There were various opinion of different people. It was amazing. My morning was also good. The morning episode of Ramayan was really interesting. I saw how flirting was done in older days. It was too good.
Good night 11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

Ar. Smitha

11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #smithasunkara

read more
When you have 100 things in your mind and you are stuck up just because of this lockdown, the feeling is really frustrating. 
When you are planning a new phase of life and you are blocked from all areas, the feeling is disheartening. 
When you are taking some giant steps in life, hindrances are doubling. 
When you wanted to wind up the old things, the whole world is restricting. 
I wish in these 10 days the pandemic is solved and let us make our life exhilarating.  11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
11 days skip away,
no dress rehearsal for these days,
each moment its own master,
so let us climb 
trees of imagination,
sit silently with our thoughts,
maybe in the times ahead,
far beyond this lockdown phase
we might be able to walk the talk.
11days so wished away.
Many promises at stake.

#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day11lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqlife

read more
Morning glory, morning hugs awakes anyone from their deep sleep, something similar started my day. Tiredness vaded from the body with a pillow fight in 1:3 ratio. But, being odd one (1Lady vs 3Boys), the soft corner always flys with the winning wings. What a mess! Swach Bharat mission was ON and Done in no time. All 4 in the family bragged with own gadgets and being weekend a special dish always gets a tick on the food list. Change of the furniture covers and swapping with the fresh ones too gets a ✓.  Bridging the time to grab on the pages of the novel that caught my attention. Stumble upon and immersed in the 2hr Church conference telecasted live from Salt Lake City, Utah was like a pat on the back reinforcing the gesture of comfort and hope that is evanescing day-by-day with the dark fear that is getting instilled in people's mind. But, the believeth shall not be forsaken. Prayers for a brighter tomorrow, I tuck myself on the bed☺️ 11 minutes are just right for pleasure. 11 rupees is the ideal alm you give in India. 11 is when I start shortlisting a midnight poem from among the dozens I read through the day. 11, eleven, sounds elegant. What happened in the past 11 days? 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdiary #yqlife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification