Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comefromtheland Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comefromtheland Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about come back to me my love, i miss u my love pls come back shayari, how to come out of love failure pain, i love you plz come back, come back my love status,

• 32 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Saul murmu

Mysterious

Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
people 
where we respect goddess 
but we never respect 
the daughter, wife, sister 

who is actual the real goddess in our lives !  Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

K Harsita

A travelling heart on the wheels of senses. Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdiary Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
survivors, they lived winning over their hardships. 
I came from the land of
cowards, timidity reflected their actions. 
I came from the land of
unknowns for I am still searching myself in that prodigious land.  A travelling heart on the wheels of senses. 
Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdiary

Bizz_are_ Soul

Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Kolkatadiaries #yqquotes #yqbaba #comefromthelandof #naporimo

read more
bengali heritage and culture,
where Rabindra Sangeet adores the households,
where Macher jhol attracts people,
to eat,
a place where Rasgulla is called Rosogolla,
the city where football means Mohun Bagan and East Bengal,
where Festival means Durga Puja,
the city where Alu Posto and Shukto graces Veg Food Platter,
A place where Sandesh lights up your face,
A place where Satyajit Ray still lives in people's heart,
The city of Joy is my home,
my childhood lives there...
I am from Kolkata... Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
#kolkatadiaries 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba   
#comefromthelandof 
#naporimo

Marufa Mazumder

#Assam Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Solace and Comfort,
Immersed with the goodness 
of tea nd the love of tea leaves #assam
 Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wilderness,
rules are not dictated,
they are there to be followed,
you learn each day, no force,
you live if you learn.

Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Premchand Beura

read more
NEVERLAND

Memories are just soft thread like neurons
that may grow,
If we muse or think them over,
But first they need to be created inside the womb of our brains,
They born at a time in many trains,
Some grow,
But some flow,
Into the sea of past through time's drains. Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Common people. With common belief, And common dreams. They are afraid of common failures, They have tried the common ways.

read more
Common people.
With common belief, 
And common dreams.
They are afraid of common failures,
They have tried the common ways.
No, they are not wrong,
they are common.
Or a little different form winners, 
No, they are not losers, 
They are just common people... Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite #yourquoteandmine

Common people.
With common belief, 
And common dreams.
They are afraid of common failures,
They have tried the common ways.

srilatha lion

Me from 🖤 Laxman Anna from love n concern earth Prasad goud garu from army n commonsense world Roopa garu from dictionary world Shree from positive tablet factory Sandhya sis from poetry planet Vinay from tiny tales town Sujathamma from mother world #YourQuoteAndMine #remembertowrite #comefromtheland

read more
       Me from 🖤
Laxman Anna from love n concern earth
Prasad goud garu from army n commonsense world 
Roopa garu from dictionary world
Shree from positive tablet factory 
Sandhya sis from poetry planet 
Vinay from tiny tales town
Sujathamma from mother world

srilatha lion

read more
Love 🖤 Tell about your origins. Talk about your history. #comefromtheland #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification