Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best toolatebutstillawake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best toolatebutstillawake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to say i love you too in spanish, too much love will kill you quotes, if you fall in love too fast, no i love you too, jyoti i love you too,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And we understand the selfishness of human being.. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Incomplete Metaphor

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ❤Misnaming Love ❤ Poushali, I can't tag you, don't know why. Raunak Jha Swastik Biswas hey man! See, you can tag people too. Guys please support him. He's new to YQ. #lostlove #yqbaba #writersblock

read more
Trying to write something.
But what to do?
I have two diseases.
Writers' Block and 
You leaving me. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine

❤Misnaming Love ❤ 
Poushali, I can't tag you, don't know why.
Raunak Jha 
Swastik Biswas hey man! See, you can tag people too. Guys please support him. He's new to YQ.

khusi

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqankitagupta #ankitaguptafealling #ankitaguptadairy #collabwithme

read more
Der se hi Sahi par, Mai ab Jag gayi hu.
Apne khamosi se ab, rishta todh chuki Hu.
Sunkar  SB ki baate ab Mai thak chili Hu.
Islye ab main Apne Dil ki sunna suru Kar chuki Hu.
 Der se hi Sahi ,par ab Mai Jag chuki Hu.
Oro k liye ab khud ko taklif dena bhul chuki Hu.🙂🙂 It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqankitagupta 
#ankitaguptafealling 
#ankitaguptadairy #collabwithme

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Craving for the cake 
Once you said you will bake
Just for your word's sake
Don't forget to take
You know how to make
We will enjoy by side of a lake
I hope your words are not fake... It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #aestheticthoughts

read more
Wandering in your thoughts and sinking in the ocean of memories, trying to feel you close to my heart. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #aestheticthoughts

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Too excited making plans what to do
when lockdown is lifted. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
 i don't know why? 
It's too late but I'm still awake, 
might be thinking some things. 
It's too late but I'm still awake,
maybe erasing some memories. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ Are you watching these gigs? These gigs are playing concert of not believing on the abstracts tearinh out our parts. _ I'm in search of that medicine which people are being prescribed with to dive into this crowd of disbelief. Disbelief on love, existence of goodness, eternity of god, immortality of karma, etc. I'm searching with a torch and creaking sounds of cricket. _ I'm s #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #feedback #yqstory

read more
I'm trying to search that 
Pill of disbelief which people
Intake widely. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine
_
Are you watching these gigs? These gigs are playing concert of not believing on the abstracts tearinh out our parts. 
_
I'm in search of that medicine which people are being prescribed with to dive into this crowd of disbelief. Disbelief on love, existence of goodness, eternity of god, immortality of karma, etc. I'm searching with a torch and creaking sounds of cricket. 
_
I'm s

Nitish

read more
Reading my old write ups and beleiving a ton of constant people has now left. 
A hell lot of thing is running on my mind. Am I not writing good or am I writing shits, therefore people are leaving one by one or am I overthinking? 
Life has not been kind but if I'll think like this, I'll lag behind. 
Good days of old might never come back but I'll make sure in the coming days, I'll be more focused on writing rather than overthinking. It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YQ Memes

read more
I watched a movie named "DO LAFZON KI KAHANI"...
story is not that much interesting,but it gives me a lesson...
If u have done wrong with someone you love, Do not back down if you even have to die to correct that mistake!!!
If the love is from purest part of heart,it will always be yours!❣️

Love doesn't HURTS,it HEALS❣️ It's too late. Why are you still awake? #toolatebutstillawake.   #YourQuoteAndMine
YourQuote Didi YQ Memes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification