Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kindformyself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kindformyself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best kind of love quotes, kind of love quotes, love is patient love is kind poem, what kind of business to start with small investment, what kind of sweater to wear with kurtis,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Trapti

What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
forget that outer world exist
And take shelter in my inner self What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cressy adoline

What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To keep me
Calm, away from
My pain and
Wounds which
Not letting me to cure
And feel peace in my mind!  What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Just close my eyes and
Try to find out which music can heel
Or convert my all pain in Laugh 
And make someone smile  What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Yes, it really helps.

read more
inject the antidote for it: poetry. What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine

Yes, it really helps.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
smile and feel the past moments again...  What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
keep my mouth shut.  What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
to let the pain reveal the lesson to me. What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Writing my self book... What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
to let myself sleep off the pain. What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine

Heartless Devil

read more
I put a false coat of emotion on my own suffering and say that this wound will dry up What's the kindest thing you do for yourself when you are in pain? :) #aboutme #kindformyself  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification