Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ijustwant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ijustwant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ijunoon roman english to urdu, ijunoon roman to urdu, ijunoon roman to english, ijunoon poetry, ijunoon urdu transliteration,

• 16 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Communication with right people

Always wrong people come 
to give right lessons Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing

A date with myself Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Paas aake bhi kyun moun hai tu? Got this song? Mohenjo-Daro movie ka hai🌻

read more
Himalayas and music

Can I dance with the rythm of music on Himalayas?

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Paas aake bhi kyun moun hai tu?
Got this song?
Mohenjo-Daro movie ka hai🌻

Gita Khanna

read more

To be by myself

That's not possible Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine

insightful_ink

Sometime, I just want somebody mature enough to hang out with..
With nothing involved, no feelings, no BC or shits, just a company to sit, n have a long talks and a friendly exchange of ideas. Is this too much to ask for..??  #sometimes
#ijustwant
#someone
#hangout
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#ardent_ashu

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
to be with myself

People mistake it for arrogance. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 moral support from you

you do not think so Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
a happy life... 

it seems to be very difficult to have it  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine

A yadav

read more
one who cares for me

I have no one. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote Baba

read more

Live the Life 

Have to drag the life

--Morden man says Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #ijustwant #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote Baba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification