Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearmirror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearmirror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the Day 30 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to mirror. I hope you enjoyed writing a letter every day. See you soon. :) #dearmirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Your journey has been long.. Starting from snowhite and the seven dwarfs (that's where I can relate in time) to myself as I talk to you, seeing the deepening furrows on my forehead. In between is the blushing maid ready for the marriage altar.. So on and so forth.. Your importance can hardly be overemphasized.. You are there to stay as long as the universe exists.. Thank you for being there.. 
Love
Yours truly.. 

Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to mirror. I hope you enjoyed writing a letter every day. See you soon. :) #dearmirror  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 30 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to mirror. I hope you enjoyed writing a letter every day. See you soon. :) #dearmirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
under any situation you make me smile Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to mirror. I hope you enjoyed writing a letter every day. See you soon. :) #dearmirror  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Sometimes I think there is one more 
Person behind that reflection 
Who can be much more that the real  person 
That reflection which shows the real strong self 
In your soul giving courage to stand and move 
Towards achieving your goals with strength. 

Yours always 
                   Truly , Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 30 of YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to mirror. I hope you enjoyed writing a letter every day. See you soon. :) #dearmirror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar love

read more
Never lose your existence. 
Otherwise, wrong men will never see their true face.  Welcome to the Day 30 of  YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#yqdidi  #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar #love

Nitima Singh

Hey writer! Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #dearmirror Follow Cartoons World World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. #cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collabwithme #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Cartoons World

read more
Could you detect my flaws ?
Could you peep within me,
and show the real me ?
Could you fill me with what I lack?
Could you rectify my every movement?
Do not just be the mirror of apparent visuality  Hey writer!

Collab with this prompt by using the hashtag #dearmirror

Follow Cartoons World World and collaborate with its awesome templates by feeling the cartoon/anime/comic/disney pixar characters. 

#cartoonsworld #collabwithcw #yqbaba #collabwithme #collab    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Cartoons World

Ami

read more
When joy jubilates me
I come to you and smile indulgently
When pathos pounds me
I come to you and shed my tears hushedly 
When success salutes me
I come to you and rejoice triumphantly
When failure fetters me
I come to you and lament mutedly
You know me the best, better than I know myself
My beauteous and hideous facet
My adorable and abhorable facet
My haughty and naughty facet
I trust you as you reflect who I am Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more

Have you ever seen your reflection in my eyes? 

Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
The reflection of your image is much sweeter than you look. I only dress up daily for my mirror selfies. You are the one who makes you feel that I am beautiful. Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Shravan Goud

read more
You are only one that show my activities
as it is. And you help me to improve my
 self by showing faults. Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

mw

read more
Please always reflect the inner me.
I love to see my inner soul. Welcome to the Day 30 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification