Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LetTodayBeTheDay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LetTodayBeTheDay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, let me love you video song download hdvidz 0, let me love you official video 260, let me love you video download hdvidz 0,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more. What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it. #LetTodayBeTheDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selfrespect

read more
Start to think about myself ..  We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it.

#LetTodayBeTheDay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #selfrespect

CM Chaitanyaa

We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more. What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it. #LetTodayBeTheDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Visit the doctor 😂...  We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Darshan Blon

We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more. What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it. #LetTodayBeTheDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let today be the day I start anew,
I work on my flaws long overdue,
I stop being reckless, take responsibility
I start living life with enthusiasm and agility. 
Let today be the day I start afresh, 
I live a little more and worry less,
Let today be the day I conquer my fears,
I face my demons in the eyes 
And just say- "CHEERS" 🥂 🥂  We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

Sourajita D

Hookups🖤 Here , hookups means association! #sourajita #FirstLove #hookup #yqbaba #lovewithouthim #yqtales #LetTodayBeTheDay 2018

read more
"A calendar is a like a string of
twenty-four hours hook-ups. It never
goes on the same date twice! " Hookups🖤
Here , hookups means association!

#sourajita #firstlove #hookup #yqbaba #lovewithouthim  #yqtales #lettodaybetheday #2018

Ekta Gour

read more
आज का दिन शुभ रहा,
कल के दिन का भी शुभारंभ होगा,
 We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

Komal Sharma Gupta

Wait on! Time! #iambelonging #tejaswiniaura #Time We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more. What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it. #LetTodayBeTheDay #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
catch hold of Time,
offer it a cup of coffee
tell it to slow 
down sometimes,
give us harried mortals 
some downtime!
 Wait on! Time!
#iambelonging #tejaswiniaura
#time
We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

Saurabh Chaube

read more
Let today be the day I start my journey by taking right step in right direction  We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

Sangita Hazarika

read more
Free myself from all the cages
And be a free bird We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

Ajaysai

read more
Know i Started to have a immense bright career ahead on 2019 We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

खुद से बतिया लिया करो यार थोड़ा
क्या पता इस जिंदगी के कुछ राज़ ही खुल जाए
और फ़िर शायद हम इन सारी उलझनों को कोसना ही छोड़ देंगे
चलो आज कुछ ऐसा बदलाव करते हैं। #badlav #changedperceptions #trysomethingnew #letsintrospect #lettodaybetheday #letstartsomethingnew
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification