Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT295 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT295 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 13 Stories

rajat gupta

#MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #ranveersingh and #aliabhatt in #GullyBoy.😎 ➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣 🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295. Get. Set. 🔊 meme-meme🚗📣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Yeh Pizza ka last slice mei khayega !!

#MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #RanveerSingh and #AliaBhatt in #GullyBoy.😎
➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣
🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295.
Get. Set. 🔊 meme-meme🚗📣 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

CalmKazi

Me - Tuesday ko chicken khaane se kya hi hoga

Excessively superstitious best friend -

#calmkazicollabs #365days365quotes 

12/365

#yqhumour #meme
#MarjayegaTu #Divine #YQMT295.
#YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

MarjayegaTu from Divine's biopic starring our dashing RanveerSingh and AliaBhatt in #GullyBoy.😎 ➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣 🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295. Get. Set. 🔊 meme-meme🚗📣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

read more
He : "Am certain you must be gorgeous even without all those makeup, would love to see you someday"

She: MarjayegaTu from Divine's biopic starring our dashing RanveerSingh and AliaBhatt in #GullyBoy.😎
➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣
🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295.

#yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

Hemalatha G

Aaaa! #MarjayegaTu #YQMeme #YQMT295. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My mind voice,
when alarm clock keeps yelling: Aaaa!
#Marjayegatu #YQMeme #YQMT295. #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Niral joshi mujhe maar mat yaar!🤣 Nahi bataunga, kisi ko, bilkul bhi🙊🙊 #Niral #roast #funnysingh #MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing # RanveerSingh and AliaBhatt in GullyBoy.😎 ➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣 🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Me to Niral :
Achha, Niral sun!
Mai YQ par sabko bata dun,
Ki Ghar par sab log tumhe 
"चम्पाकली" Bulate hain.
Then niral to me👇👇👇👇 Niral joshi mujhe maar mat yaar!🤣
Nahi bataunga, kisi ko, bilkul bhi🙊🙊

#niral #roast #funnysingh
#MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #
RanveerSingh and AliaBhatt in GullyBoy.😎

Shweta Gupta

When you compliment somebody and 
They Just said hmm or don't understand it.

I feel like, have wasted my compliment, in the heart words are...
 #marjayegatu #divine #gullyboy #YQMeme #yqmt295 #compliment #waste #YourQuoteAndMine

Simmi Singh

It's true in my case😋 #MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #ranveersingh and #aliabhatt in #GullyBoy.😎 ➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣 🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295. Get. Set. 🔊 meme-meme🚗📣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
He (being apologetic) : I'll help you with household chores.

Me:

It's true in my case😋
#MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #RanveerSingh and #AliaBhatt in #GullyBoy.😎

Durga Kannan

#MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #ranveersingh and #aliabhatt in #GullyBoy.😎 ➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣 🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295. Get. Set. 🔊 meme-meme🚗📣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mere sath shopping nahi chaloge
Lekin puri raat pubg khelogey??? #MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #RanveerSingh and #AliaBhatt in #GullyBoy.😎

Durga Kannan

read more
Maa baap ke kehne par
Tu ladki dekne jaayega ?!* #MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing #RanveerSingh and #AliaBhatt in #GullyBoy.😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

#MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing RanveerSingh and #aliabhatt in #GullyBoy.😎 ➕ Collab with your conditions and statements to the punchline and make us RoFL through this #YQMeme. 😁😂🤣 🎏 Feel free to brainstorm more and come up with multiple entries 😍 to this #YQMT295. Get. Set. 🔊 meme-meme🚗📣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Itna ghatiya likhega toh #MarjayegaTu from #Divine's biopic starring our dashing RanveerSingh and #AliaBhatt in #GullyBoy.😎
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification