Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emptysofa Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emptysofa Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so empty without you meaning in hindi, my life is so empty without you meaning in urdu, my life is empty without you quotes, my life is so empty without you wallpaper download, my life is so empty without you,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And so it calls me to make me comfortable to read!  #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The place where we used to sit.
It was your favourite corner. You loved sitting here with me. But favourites change...So did yours.... #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Without you..😘😍💋💖 #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka Rathod

#Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #emptiness #writer #happyendings

read more
Sofa is empty without you 
Just come and sit next to me
Will watch our fav. movie together with popcorn and thumbs up.
Sofa is empty without you and will remain empty without you.
Just come and create our beautiful ending. #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #emptiness #writer #happyendings

The Incomplete Metaphor

#Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 59/365

read more
It's all dust covered, torn, and hence, lonely. It has not been used for years, because it lies in a corner of the storeroom of a three storied house. No one wants to come near it. It's owner's family was too miser and did not want to repair it, which would cost them only a price of $240. 

It lies there even today after four years. It was forgotten by everybody. And to add, when the family economically prosperous (when the son got a high end job), the old sofa became jealous of a new sofa which came in as a replacement of  the older one. #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine

59/365

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

#Collab #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Because Karan has become a threat to careers. #collab #emptysofa #yourquoteandmine

The Cold Summers

read more
and nobody cares why it is.,
despite loneliness covering
with its layers of dust,
dreams kept dissolving 
into the walls as they melt,
whilist the lingering curtains 
often patting on its back,
all that it needed 
was someone to bare !
 #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
The scent of his feelings 
lingers on the fabric.
No need ever to change
upholstery. #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Yet reminisces me of the happy family times we shared.  #emptysofa
#quotesbybatulhafiji

The Cold Summers

read more
and nobody cares why it is.,
despite loneliness covering
with its layers of dust,
dreams kept dissolving 
into the walls as they melt,
whilist the lingering curtains 
often patting on its back,
all that it needed 
was someone to bare !
 #Collab and complete the story. #emptysofa #YourQuoteAndMine